DGC Community: Recruiting Competitve & Casual

Hey guys,

Dissension Gaming is actively recruiting for the MCC (both casual and competitive). We will be participating in GB, as well as other online ladders and tournaments. If you are interested please PM me or follow the link below to register on the forums. Tryouts will be held on November 11th for the competitive team, however it could help to get to know each other before hand to develop better chemistry.

Come on over and check out Dissension Gaming!

http://www.dgcgaming.net/forum.php?referrerid=1340

• ScientisT

I approve this message!

Just about a month away guys! I am excited for MCC, are you?

Just watched the IGN Halo: CE footage… Looks awesome!!

Great clan of ladies and gents in this clan!

Glad you have enjoyed it so far King! Let’s keep the new members coming. :slight_smile:

How would I apply for the group?

Glad to have you with us StrongHand =] looking forward to Nov. 11!

wadeSmellbringr: Click Here for a link to the clan website

Just click the link above for the website. Then just as you would anywhere else you can register and verify e-mail. After that you can find the “Introductions/Welcome” section. Just post a little bit about yourself, what kind of games you like, what your looking forward to etc.
The clan itself is grouped in “battalions” The usergroup that you would join for our Halo battalion is Reclaimer. But for right now you can just register on the site and post an introduction. I can show you how to apply at that point =P

Have you guys seen the spartan assault video yet? lol

> 2535437058924544;8:
> Glad to have you with us StrongHand =] looking forward to Nov. 11!
>
> wadeSmellbringr: Click Here for a link to the clan website
>
> Just click the link above for the website. Then just as you would anywhere else you can register and verify e-mail. After that you can find the “Introductions/Welcome” section. Just post a little bit about yourself, what kind of games you like, what your looking forward to etc.
> The clan itself is grouped in “battalions” The usergroup that you would join for our Halo battalion is Reclaimer. But for right now you can just register on the site and post an introduction. I can show you how to apply at that point =P

Okay then thanks.

Tryout registration is now open for the competitive team!

Hey guys come check out our Competitive Team! We’re really looking forward to doing ladders and tournaments! :smiley:

19 days!!

Hope every1 enjoyed their weekend!

Exactly 2 weeks now!!

Come check us out guys! We’re looking to get some lobbies going on release day! :stuck_out_tongue:

Id like to talk to a DGC rep about a battle. HMU

8 days!!! Can’t wait to hop in Team Hardcore!

6 days… the countdown is real

5 days!!! Are you guys getting digital or physical?

We are still looking for more players for tryouts!