DewXP not working? (applying)

I’m not sure if anyone has had an error with this before or anything but when I go to apply and sign into my account it says to me,

“Account Error”

has anyone else had an error like this or is it just me?

just you

Alright, not sure why i’ve already redeemed 30 before.

I’m having the exact same problem, it’s not just you.

me too guys its saying the same thing -______-

Same here can’t apply any points.

Hey, its not working for me either, maybe their server is down till later this evening or something.

I just bought a bunch of Dew to apply codes since it’s the weekend. Hopefully I can apply them soon. =/

It is also not letting me sign into my xbox live account. I’ve tried everything. It has to be something server side.

hope it works soon. i am rotting my teeth out drinking all this crappy soda

Hm alright thanks guys glad it’s not just me. It was like this for my 30 on release but after a while I originally got it. I just want to activate these ones haha.

It was working for me about a hour ago and then a buddy of mine gave me some codes to use and i couldn’t log in either.

Not working for me either. Just called their number and they said its server side, just too damn busy.

Account Error for me

Glad I’m not the only one. I thought it was messing up because I changed my gamertag. Hope it gets fixed soon.

It is happening to me too. I hope they fix it tonight.

I’m getting the website cannot display the page…

Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error

Account Error for me here as well :frowning:

Same thing here, they need to do something about it. Don’t think people who bought doritos and mountain dew for double xp are going to be happy…at least they have something to eat and drink when waiting :smiley:

when i click enter it just spins and spins and spins