DewXP - DXP Matches depleted.

Hey Guys,
I have heaps of Double xp games left (i already maxed out both my GTs), I’d be happy to share some of my games with my fellow waypointers, but I don’t think I can gift to anyone unless we’re friends on facebook… Is that the case? There should be a way to gift to gamertags!

Edit: To save you reading through all these posts, pm me your facebook url, and i’ll send you some codes. First come first served. Sorry if you miss out! I hope I can make a couple of you happy after all the crap that has gone down recently!

Also, feel free to defriend me after, I’m not some sort of facebook social -Yoink!-!

I’ve run out of matches everyone. Sorry if you missed out! If you got some, enjoy. Have a good day :wink:

You can always PM :smiley:

Considering you cannot apply the XP until the game releases, I’m assuming it is the same way with gifting. I think gifting will become available when the game releases.

> Hey Guys,
> I have heaps of Double xp games left (i already maxed out both my GTs), I’d be happy to share some of my games with my fellow waypointers, but I don’t think I can gift to anyone unless we’re friends on facebook… Is that the case? There should be a way to gift to gamertags!

Please gift me some codes! :smiley:

GT: Thursday War

PM me the codes. :DD

That would be great pm me your Facebook name and I’ll friend you.

> > Hey Guys,
> > I have heaps of Double xp games left (i already maxed out both my GTs), I’d be happy to share some of my games with my fellow waypointers, but I don’t think I can gift to anyone unless we’re friends on facebook… Is that the case? There should be a way to gift to gamertags!
>
> Please gift me some codes! :smiley:
>
> GT: Thursday War
>
> PM me the codes. :DD

Me too, would love some codes. :smiley:

How on earth did you get 2 GTs worth of double xp and then some?

PM me, I want some codes :smiley:

I will gladly take your stuff. Can I ask were you got all the codes so fast though? The stores in my town still dont even have the Double XP bottles on the shelves yet.

+1

:slight_smile:

Stores near me have had the normal Dew for a few days now with the codes 12 and 24 packs, still no Game Fuel, 20oz bottles, 2 liters, or Doritos products yet. I’d just look around.

> Considering you cannot apply the XP until the game releases, I’m assuming it is the same way with gifting. I think gifting will become available when the game releases.

I can gift, but it only lets me choose facebook friends to gift too…

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/i2onf

+1

:slight_smile:

> > Considering you cannot apply the XP until the game releases, I’m assuming it is the same way with gifting. I think gifting will become available when the game releases.
>
> I can gift, but it only lets me choose facebook friends to gift too…
>
> http://www.freeimagehosting.net/i2onf

I wouldn’t mind if you temporarily added me on facebook. You could just gift me the codes, then unfriend me hassle-free. :stuck_out_tongue:

i PM’d you :slight_smile:

ill be your freiiind :))

I would love some extra xp if you don’t mind : }

facebook is here

you’re a good man sir
I would be grateful if you could send me some double xp game
Facebook: Dave bauer location: gold coast

http://www.facebook.com/jamesrdiblasi

:smiley:

> I will gladly take your stuff. Can I ask were you got all the codes so fast though? The stores in my town still dont even have the Double XP bottles on the shelves yet.

I got them off ebay lol