DEWXP - Banked Matches - How many you got?

Right now I’m racked up at 89 matches and I’m well on my way to my 200. So anyone maxxed out on their matches?

Screencap

I’ve got 9, and they’re all from people who have given them away.

Yea I know what you mean, I buy everyone on my team at the call center like a pop a day. As long as they drink it and give me the lid I’ll keep providing them. So I’m paying like 15 bucks a days.

This same question is asked and remade into a thread at least twice daily, why does it matter how many matches someone has? I think some people just want attention…

Right now I have 15, but am about to have a lot more.

I’m at 3…

> This same question is asked and remade into a thread at least twice daily, why does it matter how many matches someone has? I think some people just want attention…

Have you ever thought that maybe those people are just curious as to how many everyone else has? If they didn’t care, they wouldn’t make the thread.

89 O_O

I have 12…

I got 55 so far!

None. I don’t particularly like mountain dew or doritos, and I want the game to last as long as possible! I feel like double xp would make it fly by.

1250 :wink:

Just found fifteen bags at walmart, took pics of the codes, i love technology these days.

I’ve got 200 activated and 78 that I can gift. Probably going to gift it for some pre order bonuses I wont have.

if you are trying to trade codes (only doritos codes work)then my forum is a good place to find people to trade with

42! But I’m waiting to put anymore in until I find some Doritos. Then I can put the Dew and Doritos codes in together and just get that much more matches worth.

I have 0. i want to obtain my rank the old fashioned way :slight_smile:

None. Can’t find any Gamefuel, and not the biggest fan of doritos. I might buy some cool ranch soon, though.

The product locator says the closest place with Gamefuel to me is 61 miles away. :frowning:

i have had 200 games for a while

> if you are trying to trade codes (only doritos codes work)then my forum is a good place to find people to trade with

you don’t need to trade, just make another account and gift them to yourself. thats what i did

> None. Can’t find any Gamefuel, and not the biggest fan of doritos. I might buy some cool ranch soon, though.
>
>
> The product locator says the closest place with Gamefuel to me is 61 miles away. :frowning:

It doesn’t have to be Gamerfuel. Any Mountain Dew with Halo 4 on it works.