Devs don't care about the most played halo game

I’m going mad rn a least why this zael guy (btw I respect u bro don’t take this as an offense) don’t answer me (on the btb refresh threat)something like we are taking our time blablabla u have 15 pages in 2 months ppl already say you all we want just -Yoinking!- release it that’s nothing complicated I can’t keep my calm when I see this lame -Yoink- mcc getting so many quick updates (while there is way more ppl playing h5 just look at the Xbox live most played)

I’m pretty sure that during one of the recent community streams they mentioned that the BTB refresh is coming soon. It takes time to find good enough maps to add into the pool and then tweak them so they’re matchmaking-ready.

> 2535442720435268;1:
> I’m going mad rn a least why this zael guy (btw I respect u bro don’t take this as an offense) don’t answer me (on the btb refresh threat)something like we are taking our time blablabla u have 15 pages in 2 months ppl already say you all we want just -Yoinking!- release it that’s nothing complicated I can’t keep my calm when I see this lame -Yoink- mcc getting so many quick updates (while there is way more ppl playing h5 just look at the Xbox live most played)

Halo 5 has had its share of updates. Now they just focusing on infinite. MCC also has lots of bugs and needs the update

If they didn’t care, we wouldn’t be getting any updates at all and making maps and then testing them takes time. If they just released them right after they made the maps, we could potentially get all kind of problems and then they would have to remove the problem maps and we’re back to waiting. My advice would be to have some patience.

Is it really the most played Halo game tho?

I feel they have been supporting both pretty well. Both games need attention and changes/updates for H5 are in the works. Just be patient… It not like infinite is releasing any time soon so there is plenty of time.

LethalQ I have to say you are doing your signature right. That second link tho :ok_hand:

Op MCC owners felt hard neglected from day one they need this love 343 is trying to do right before all parts of it’s fan base prior to infinite so they can keep them from leaving the fold. They will return to 5. Patients bro you’ll get yours too.

I’m sure once the refresh is ready they’ll talk about it. Until then, please use the dedicated thread for feeding back (constructively)