Detonator Grenade?

Well, what do you think? Throw… wait… click… BOOM! I imagine that you would just hold on the grenade trigger and let go when you want it to blow up. Pretty much the same thing as the Grenade launcher except it’s a hand grenade and it doesn’t give off an EMP.

Sounds like C4 or something similar would be more appropriate than a grenade, but the ideas sound enough. The only issue I can see is whether or not it’ll encourage camping.

I like this idea.
It could be a replacement for the grenade launcher for halo 4.

> Sounds like C4 or something similar would be more appropriate than a grenade, but the ideas sound enough. The only issue I can see is whether or not it’ll encourage camping.

True I didn’t think of that.

> I like this idea.
> It could be a replacement for the grenade launcher for halo 4.

No way the grenade launcher is so much better than this idea.

That would be pretty cool or like a stun grenade. Like when a someone high jacks your vehicle and you can’t move for a short period of time.

Sounds fine to me seems more realistic ya i know halo isnt but still makes sense.

Sounds pretty balanced.

> > Sounds like C4 or something similar would be more appropriate than a grenade, but the ideas sound enough. The only issue I can see is whether or not it’ll encourage camping.
>
> True I didn’t think of that.

How about after 30 seconds it automatically self destructs? I think that would balance it out.