details

the small details in video games can make a big difference from being a success or a failure, I imagined this, that you could use a radio station or play music when you are driving a warthog. What other details do you come up with?

This wasn’t a determining factor in how successful the first Destiny was game play wise, but I always loved the hand-drawn clouds for the skybox in the Cosmodrome. A good skybox isn’t necessarily make or break for a game for me, but I would not mind seeing some stellar artwork in the sky for Infinite.

Also not trying to discrediting the artists who worked on the skyboxes for Halo 4, 5, or H2A, all of which also looked nice.

> 2533275020115329;1:
> the small details in video games can make a big difference from being a success or a failure, I imagined this, that you could use a radio station or play music when you are driving a warthog. What other details do you come up with?

How awesome would it be to play Sergeant Johnson’s flip music from the helmet cam cut scene in CE’s 343 Guilty Spark level?? Great idea OP!

For me, I’d love to be able to adjust the weapon light intensity or even make it strobe. The lower setting could be used to maintain stealth in large environments while still illuminating a small area. On the higher setting, you can forgo stealth and illuminate a larger area to find enemies more easily. With strobing, you can confuse and distract enemies, but the trade off is it will serve to disorient you if you use it for too long.

> 2535435902217648;3:
> > 2533275020115329;1:
> > the small details in video games can make a big difference from being a success or a failure, I imagined this, that you could use a radio station or play music when you are driving a warthog. What other details do you come up with?
>
> How awesome would it be to play Sergeant Johnson’s flip music from the helmet cam cut scene in CE’s 343 Guilty Spark level?? Great idea OP!
>
> For me, I’d love to be able to adjust the weapon light intensity or even make it strobe. The lower setting could be used to maintain stealth in large environments while still illuminating a small area. On the higher setting, you can forgo stealth and illuminate a larger area to find enemies more easily. With strobing, you can confuse and distract enemies, but the trade off is it will serve to disorient you if you use it for too long.

I was going to post the exact same thing. I love the “classic rock” of 2552 lol. I think it was in the CE developer commentary where one of the guys commenting mentioned how they had someone come in and play some riffs since they could not license any songs.