Detail in Reach's enviorment ( During Splitscreen)

I’ve noticed and im really disapointed that the enviormental detail while playing splitscreen. Basically what i mean is that me and my brother usually play on xbox together while playing reach and the detail in all modes seem to be missed out. For example, certain lights on machinery , handle bars floating in mid air (On winter contingency) Lack of smoke from grenades, mist, or even lighting shining on your hud. Let’s cut to the chase im just wondering if any of these flaws/ glitches will be resolved in some sort of way during the TU, I mean maybe they won’t focus on just only the multiplayer…
Hear me out guys let me know on any of these glitches/lack of detail, To all you splitscreeners out there!

I noticed that on the map Tempest. I was playing Xbox LIVE (I had the account, my 3 other cousins were using guest) and some of the rocks didn’t have any detail until you got close to them…

never had this issue on halo 3…

> I’ve noticed and im really disapointed that the enviormental detail while playing splitscreen. Basically what i mean is that me and my brother usually play on xbox together while playing reach and the detail in all modes seem to be missed out. For example, certain lights on machinery , handle bars floating in mid air (On winter contingency) Lack of smoke from grenades, mist, or even lighting shining on your hud. Let’s cut to the chase im just wondering if any of these flaws/ glitches will be resolved in some sort of way during the TU, I mean maybe they won’t focus on just only the multiplayer…
> Hear me out guys let me know on any of these glitches/lack of detail, To all you splitscreeners out there!

its cuz bungie tried to squeeze too much power out of a limited Xbox thats already dreadfully outdated

it cant be fixed unfortunately

It’s better than reduced framerate in my opinion.

Also, one you forgot is Emile’s helmet just appears as an EVA base helmet in multiplayer.

> It’s better than reduced framerate in my opinion.
>
> Also, one you forgot is Emile’s helmet just appears as an EVA base helmet in multiplayer.

that’s what I remember from playing halo reach with my bro. I would rather have this then experience frame rate drop. Halo CE split screen on 360 is like almost unplayable lolz

I’ve noticed this when I play with my girlfriend. I don’t mind it. Thinking about gameplay, there are two screens. If everything was rendered on both screens, it could cause some lag. I’ll take lagless gameplay over Emile’s skull being on his helmet.

It was made because the limited power of Xbox can barely run the game on full power for one person. To be able to run it for multiple people, the game has to leave out some effects and details, that or low framerate. There really is nothing you can do about it.

Split screen causes an active and noticeable change in your environment. This is most noticeable in Campaign through lack of fog, detail in the environment and if you pay attention certain bushes and things will not be there.

It also affects a small portion of Multiplayer because you can not see the changes on the display of the Grenade Launcher.