Desync/Netcode seems worse than ever

I have been playing the game since launch and have grown accustomed to the occasional desync, but as of late it seems like it is happening constantly almost every game on 20-50 ping. It isn’t just the occasional getting shot behind a wall desync, my shots literally won’t register and register late. When I kill people they die a second after instead of instantly. It’s so bad I can barely even out BR people anymore. I’m in Onyx and it’s making the game unplayable. I have a good connection as well so it’s definitely not on my side.

4 Likes

i’m having grenades teleport to my feet

4 Likes

Same, the servers have been getting worse and worse this past month. For me it’s more rubber banding than desync.

2 Likes

I am just so sick of it.

3 Likes

I started playing since the beta it seems to be getting progressively worse. Even on stable 30 ping, I feel the desync is a lot more noticeable in the past few weeks.

1 Like

I’m having my grenades completely disappear in mid air.

3 Likes

Same, it seems that some of the grenade disappear when i throw them before i got killed.
Plasma grenade flying through the body happens very often → desync

1 Like

I have had a few disappear mid air after a normal throw without taking damage but most do disappear either seconds before getting killed or seconds after. I also have plasma grenades fly through people all the time.

1 Like

Just had a game where I lured a guy into my nades, the nade didn’t even explode.

Trash tier f2p game is trash tier… who woulda thought it

2 Likes

I agree I’ve gone from 1600 onyx to d6… 5-7 shots per kill… get first shot and never even get off a 4th… not that it would make a difference bc I need 2-4 more…

1 Like

I don’t believe free to play is a problem. The issue is the design direction of the game along with the fact it simply wasn’t ready to ship. It should have been delayed till holiday 2022.

Game should have been developed by a studio that hadn’t made complete messes of EVERY single game they have produced to date to be fair.

1 Like

343 has the talent to build amazing Halo’s. They just lack the leadership to see it through. Someone somewhere at 343 has decided to change the Halo formula that CE, 2, 3, and even Reach had. Why? I have no idea. But as long as it continues Halo will fail.

Every release so far contradicts this.

Leadership is literally all they are. They outsource most of the work.

$$$$

It has failed. Its bleeding players, the only reliable numbers we have are steam and its lost over 50% of its average online players in the last 30 days.

1 Like

It’s been getting worse and worse by the passing time , the game is having worst de sync by the day passes , I been shooting people with out shields to the head with the sidekick and they literally won’t die , I have melee someone then shot him in the head nothing , melee 2 times and even with out shields and not dead , man honestly master chief collection had issues just from release date but was fixed fast and here the game been delayed been a few months and this issues are ridiculous.

2 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one experiencing it. Today was better than yesterday not getting the desync as bad. Definitely ruins the experience especially in ranked though second guessing if you can challenge because you are afraid of Desync and not being able to kill one shots gets frustrating

Same bro you can get the first shot or two and you die 1v1 without even getting a 4th out

1 Like

Every other game it’s not bad for me and my bullets work, but the games it is are frustrating and almost unplayable

1 Like

except for ranked, i only play on 120 ms servers right now. its so freaking pathetic…

Just had this gem happen in my last game of halo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsRBVUa4o-c

Im done, games uninstalled. Absolute trash tier game.

All the best to you guys that are willing to put up with 343 bollocking up the game further.

1 Like