Desync/Lag and Tactical Slayer

As I have stated in another thread I do not like playing tactical slayer, mainly because it is just a very campy mode. However, when you add in desync or lag not sure which one I may be experiencing then it makes this mode unbearable. I finally broke down and burned through challenge swaps to get rid of all the rest of them for this week because I just went 2-13 in a game where nothing I did I could get a kill. Numerous times I would have someone in the crosshairs, pull the trigger, and my gun wouldn’t shoot but I would instantly die from the person I was shooting at, which leads me to believe that I must have a delay or something going on to where I’m already dead on their screen before I even pull the trigger on mine. Same game I am shooting someone who is clambering up a wall at me and they don’t die but somehow in the middle of their clamber they pull off a perfect headshot. I don’t understand how this mode is even playable when stuff like this happens. And of course 343 continues to keep forcing people into this mode with the weekly challenges probably hoping people will break down and use challenge swaps and then have to use real money to buy more once they run out because lord forbid you let people progress playing modes they enjoy, lets just force them into modes they don’t like in hopes of them burning through swaps to then squeeze more money out of them.

1 Like

Been one year so far that desync has been plaguing this game… doubt itll ever get fixed

1 Like