Destroyed Vehicles/Dead Bodies in Forge

I’m currently in the planning stages of a machinima for Halo 5 and I’ve been thinking that it would be very interesting if we could place destroyed vehicles or dead bodies in forge. This would make filming some machinima scenes much easier, as you wouldn’t have to worry about destroyed vehicles or dead bodies despawning when you need them in the scene. It would also be great for adding atmosphere to forge maps, for example if you were making a zombie survival map, it would be very cool and creepy to see dead bodies or destroyed vehicles everywhere. Being able to place destroyed vehicles and dead bodies would be a very good forge scenery feature all around for machinimas and custom maps.

> 2533274964465607;1:
> I’m currently in the planning stages of a machinima for Halo 5 and I’ve been thinking that it would be very interesting if we could place destroyed vehicles or dead bodies in forge. This would make filming some machinima scenes much easier, as you wouldn’t have to worry about destroyed vehicles or dead bodies despawning when you need them in the scene. It would also be great for adding atmosphere to forge maps, for example if you were making a zombie survival map, it would be very cool and creepy to see dead bodies or destroyed vehicles everywhere. Being able to place destroyed vehicles and dead bodies would be a very good forge scenery feature all around for machinimas and custom maps.

I absolutely agree. Infection maps could also be super awesome and I imagine RvB would be a lot easier for RT to make XD Also maybe some destroyed versions of some of the forge blocks as well as being able to add blood splatters, the textures that explosives leave behind, with smoke like in ODST, and maybe even some garbage to place around your maps.

> 2535442000045654;2:
> > 2533274964465607;1:
> > I’m currently in the planning stages of a machinima for Halo 5 and I’ve been thinking that it would be very interesting if we could place destroyed vehicles or dead bodies in forge. This would make filming some machinima scenes much easier, as you wouldn’t have to worry about destroyed vehicles or dead bodies despawning when you need them in the scene. It would also be great for adding atmosphere to forge maps, for example if you were making a zombie survival map, it would be very cool and creepy to see dead bodies or destroyed vehicles everywhere. Being able to place destroyed vehicles and dead bodies would be a very good forge scenery feature all around for machinimas and custom maps.
>
>
> I absolutely agree. Infection maps could also be super awesome and I imagine RvB would be a lot easier for RT to make XD Also maybe some destroyed versions of some of the forge blocks as well as being able to add blood splatters, the textures that explosives leave behind, with smoke like in ODST, and maybe even some garbage to place around your maps.

There are a lot of opportunities for 343 to make forge better than it’s ever been in terms of scenery and immersion. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for something awesome forge-related at E3 in a couple weeks

I hope we get to see Forge in E3!

I hope 343 has seen this post or at least thought of this before! The way Halo 5 is shaping up I could definitely see unprecedented features implemented in Halo 5

Not a bad idea, it would add a kind of rustic or run down mechanic and removable cover to forge maps if people wanted to add a theme.