Destroy Core = Req Pack?

A lot of people get annoyed at farming (ive never come up against farmers honestly) so what if we just increased the incentive to play the right way? Destroying the core could mean you get a really good req pack or something?

That’s a good idea actually, one of the better suggestions to counter farming.

But then you’d still be rewarding farmers who farm to 990 and then core.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> But then you’d still be rewarding farmers who farm to 990 and then core.

What about more req packs the faster you do it?

> 2533274879407634;4:
> > 2661949065475413;3:
> > But then you’d still be rewarding farmers who farm to 990 and then core.
>
>
> What about more req packs the faster you do it?

Better quality req pack the faster you do it?

You want to give the farmers even more reqs to destroy randoms?

Why not make it so the enemy has 6 minutes to destroy the Core once they triple-cap. If they fail, the game ends in a draw, and half the normal REQ points are rewarded to both sides.

> 2533274950478805;7:
> Why not make it so the enemy has 6 minutes to destroy the Core once they triple-cap. If they fail, the game ends in a draw, and half the normal REQ points are rewarded to both sides.

How about the side that triple-capped wins then yeah

It’s a novel idea, but speaking from personal experience doing the Achilles grind. I’d rather work towards Achilles than ger REQs. Especially since in my experiece, most of the people I farmed with already had everything unlocked. So a free pack really isn’t that desirable for a farmer.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> It’s a novel idea, but speaking from personal experience doing the Achilles grind. I’d rather work towards Achilles than ger REQs. Especially since in my experiece, most of the people I farmed with already had everything unlocked. So a free pack really isn’t that desirable for a farmer.

Good points. Hopefully next time they try something like Achilles they change how to get it. I’m not sure Achilles brought any good to the game.