DESTINY > HALO MCC and HALO 5 beta!

Why? Because Destiny works, i have not to wait 5-15 minutes to find a full lobbie. Graphics and map design especially compared to H5 are so much better in Destiny. Besides all the SP issues which the MCC does have it’s a really sad thing Bungie isn’t in the boat anymore do get this franchise right.
Will sell Halo this week and enjoy my time in the great world of DESTINY!!!

You wanna join??? :wink:

To all of you who only have ONE argument, which is the story, I have to admit that this is true! BUT, everything else is top notch! It’s a game which makes fun to grind endlessly and this comes from a lvl 31 guy with over 300 hours playtime!

Does Destiny have a story yet?

No?

Oh. I’ll gladly stick with Halo for now. Besides, I disagree. Halo’s gameplay is still better than Destiny’s multiplayer, and the beta is a beta. Unfinished and unpolished. Of course a full game will look a little better.

Why do people seem to have the impression, that the franchise would be in any better state than what it is, if it were still with Bungie? Halo would be no different. No different!
So please stop. At least you’ve managed to stop wasting our time, and sold your game, thats one less fan we no longer have to hold our breath for, in fear of leaving.

> 2533274960439808;3:
> Why do people seem to have the impression, that the franchise would be in any better state than what it is, if it were still with Bungie? Halo would be no different. No different!
> So please stop. At least you’ve managed to stop wasting our time, and sold your game, thats one less fan we no longer have to hold our breath for, in fear of leaving.

dont make it seem like its a fact, its not likely that it would be the same wether worse or better.

respect his opinion end of story

Do the MCC campaigns work for me? Yes.
Does the MCC multiplayer work for me? Yes (and with comparable waits times I had to endure with Halo 3).
Does Destiny have a story? Only if you read trading cards on Bungie.net (makes 343 putting the terminals on Waypoint for Halo 4 looks minor in comparison.)
Would Bungie help Halo’s multiplayer? If you like true ADS, sprinting, super moves, jetpack off spawn, invisibility off spawn and everything else this community hates.

destiny is built for that this was all about getting the campaign

> 2533274871675547;1:
> Why? Because Destiny works, i have not to wait 5-15 minutes to find a full lobbie. Graphics and map design especially compared to H5 are so much better in Destiny. Besides all the SP issues which the MCC does have it’s a really sad thing Bungie isn’t in the boat anymore do get this franchise right.
> Will sell Halo this week and enjoy my time in the great world of DESTINY!!!
>
> You wanna join??? :wink:

And why is that? Its because they don’t want to be apart of the franchise anymore.

> 2533274812652989;5:
> Do the MCC campaigns work for me? Yes.
> Does the MCC multiplayer work for me? Yes (and with comparable waits times I had to endure with Halo 3).
> Does Destiny have a story? Only if you read trading cards on Bungie.net (makes 343 putting the terminals on Waypoint for Halo 4 looks minor in comparison.)
> Would Bungie help Halo’s multiplayer? If you like true ADS, sprinting, super moves, jetpack off spawn, invisibility off spawn and everything else this community hates.

All of this!

> 2533274944243845;4:
> dont make it seem like its a fact, its not likely that it would be the same wether worse or better.
>
> respect his opinion end of story

Its called going off of evidence, bud. Destiny is the only fact, i need.

End of story.

Destiny is better than the MCC and the Halo 5 Beta? Sorry. I’d rather play Halo. I don’t feel like doing grind quest after grind quest and every 10 minutes defending dinklebot while I fend off wave after wave of enemies. And I kinda enjoy an actual story when I play a game.

What you’re basically saying is Destiny>Halo1-4. Well I can tell you’re obviously not a Halo fan.

Halo>destiny. Then again I’ve never played destiny. Is it any good? My friends have been buggin me to play it

> 2535446368439271;12:
> Halo>destiny. Then again I’ve never played destiny. Is it any good? My friends have been buggin me to play it

Its worth buying when its on sale.

> 2533274873409440;7:
> > 2533274871675547;1:
> > Why? Because Destiny works, i have not to wait 5-15 minutes to find a full lobbie. Graphics and map design especially compared to H5 are so much better in Destiny. Besides all the SP issues which the MCC does have it’s a really sad thing Bungie isn’t in the boat anymore do get this franchise right.
> > Will sell Halo this week and enjoy my time in the great world of DESTINY!!!
> >
> > You wanna join??? :wink:
>
>
>
> And why is that? Its because they don’t want to be apart of the franchise anymore.

They aren’t a part of it because of their signed contract with Microsoft that stated originally they were only going to make 5 games. So they made 2 more after #3 rather swiftly to be on their way and noT deal with Microsoft.

Nothing to do with wanting to be with the franchise or not. Anything going in regards to that would be speculation.

Also I have Destiny and only play it with my brother, it sucks.

Alright, so Destiny sucks and the MCC is better in most ways, we get it.

But OP has a point. I’m still having issues with MCC matchmaking to this day. If I play solo, most of those issues seem to fade to the background which is fine. But I didn’t get the MCC to play with myself (ha ha). And joining games and keeping parties are still horrid issues in the Master Chief Collection, which is an utter shame.

> 2533274800962187;14:
> > 2533274873409440;7:
> > > 2533274871675547;1:
> > > Why? Because Destiny works, i have not to wait 5-15 minutes to find a full lobbie. Graphics and map design especially compared to H5 are so much better in Destiny. Besides all the SP issues which the MCC does have it’s a really sad thing Bungie isn’t in the boat anymore do get this franchise right.
> > > Will sell Halo this week and enjoy my time in the great world of DESTINY!!!
> > >
> > > You wanna join??? :wink:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > And why is that? Its because they don’t want to be apart of the franchise anymore.
>
>
> They aren’t a part of it because of their signed contract with Microsoft that stated originally they were only going to make 5 games. So they made 2 more after #3 rather swiftly to be on their way and noT deal with Microsoft.
>
> Nothing to do with wanting to be with the franchise or not. Anything going in regards to that would be speculation.
>
> Also I have Destiny and only play it with my brother, it sucks.

You have played Destiny for 23 minutes, lvl 2…lol

> 2533274850493408;15:
> Alright, so Destiny sucks and the MCC is better in most ways, we get it.
>
> But OP has a point. I’m still having issues with MCC matchmaking to this day. If I play solo, most of those issues seem to fade to the background which is fine. But I didn’t get the MCC to play with myself (ha ha). And joining games and keeping parties are still horrid issues in the Master Chief Collection, which is an utter shame.

Who said Destiny sucks?! It is a solid game, IF they had included the original story it would be THE game! Unfortunately thing’s changed and they decided to mess this part up…

> 2533274873409440;13:
> > 2535446368439271;12:
> > Halo>destiny. Then again I’ve never played destiny. Is it any good? My friends have been buggin me to play it
>
>
> Its worth buying when its on sale.

If you can take the story besides you will find a game which is definitely fun and entertaining. After you hit lvl 29 it’s getting even better (Raids, Nightfall strikes)!

> 2533274850493408;15:
> Alright, so Destiny sucks and the MCC is better in most ways, we get it.
>
> But OP has a point. I’m still having issues with MCC matchmaking to this day. If I play solo, most of those issues seem to fade to the background which is fine. But I didn’t get the MCC to play with myself (ha ha). And joining games and keeping parties are still horrid issues in the Master Chief Collection, which is an utter shame.

Oh I don’t think the MCC is without problems for some people, but it isn’t like Destiny is perfect. It has so many error codes that I wonder if Bungie spent more time coming up with funny error code names rather than fix them. And you can’t play Destiny offline at all.

> 2533274812652989;19:
> > 2533274850493408;15:
> > Alright, so Destiny sucks and the MCC is better in most ways, we get it.
> >
> > But OP has a point. I’m still having issues with MCC matchmaking to this day. If I play solo, most of those issues seem to fade to the background which is fine. But I didn’t get the MCC to play with myself (ha ha). And joining games and keeping parties are still horrid issues in the Master Chief Collection, which is an utter shame.
>
>
> Oh I don’t think the MCC is without problems for some people, but it isn’t like Destiny is perfect. It has so many error codes that I wonder if Bungie spent more time coming up with funny error code names rather than fix them. And you can’t play Destiny offline at all.

Oh yeah no doubt about it, there is a litany of flaws in Destiny, except I haven’t experienced them yet (although, I did trade the game in haha). In the four weeks I played Destiny compared to the two months I’ve played MCC, personally I’ve had no flaws in Destiny compared to a laundry list in Halo. It’s also that the problems with Destiny weren’t a big enough deal (other than the flaws so fundamental that I sold the game - of course we aren’t talking about networking or bugs), to affect my overall experience of playing the game. MCC was/is still so broken that I can’t fundamentally do what I want to do in the game.