Destiny bungie is back lol halo 4

Lol bungie is going to kill 343 y’all lag -Yoink- game i loved halo y’all destroyed it Ty for nothing for the game no weapons on the map lol. Weak -Yoink- 343 destiny will kill halo I can’t wait lol good job destiny looks bad -Yoink- look it up

Bungie vs 343 who will win?..?..?l…?..

Reported.

0/10

343 vs bungie for online play who will win

Oh man. I’m gonna need a bucket to hold all these delicious tears when people finally find out Destiny is a social orientated game and not a competitively orientated one.

I don’t get the sense that Destiny and Halo are going to be similar games.

Personally, I also find that Destiny looks like it’s going to be a reasonably lighthearted, social experience.

This is going to get locked but it also seems to be like saying that Skyrim is better than H4.

They’re different, you could easily play and enjoy them both.

What u mean

> Oh man. I’m gonna need a bucket to hold all these delicious tears when people finally find out Destiny is a social orientated game and not a competitively orientated one.

Lol I know, people excited and in a hurry to preorder even though they haven’t seen 1 minute worth of gameplay. Some did this with Halo 4 and didn’t expect some of the changes and were pissed to find out after they bought the game smh some people never learn.

> What u mean

Dude did you even see the video?

Lol, hi there Ramirez!

What a remarkably talented ninja you just pulled off :smiley:

I’m an online player halo 4 des not bring it cod black 2 is better said to say destiny is bungie halo 3 rock -Yoink- good luck halo

Really? Cause we all know what Destiny is all about and what it has to offer…

What is that blind

> What is that blind

PLEASE read this!!!

You know this Destiny is like FableIII, Lost Planet, and Borderlands in Space mixed with a whole lot of co-operative social PVE all over it. If you’re expecting Balance and Nerf you might want to check out how their naming gun like “Fools Fate” so yes the tears are going to be delicious when a certain segment discovers everyone haz SPACE MAGIC

Destiny is a co-op oriented game that requires an internet connection. Will it have PvP? Yes. Is Bungie actually focused on delivering the next competitive experience? No.

The Halo series will still be the premiere console FPS for competitive play.

Y’all don’t know bungie made online game play they will do it again

I agree. Bungie is going to destroy 343’s Halo. Sorry 343 but Bungie is just on a whole different level.

> The Halo series will still be the premiere console FPS for competitive play.

Sorry but 343 dropped the ball with Halo 4. Is H4 fun? Sure. But the game has too many flaws and short comings to be considered the “premiere” console FPS at this point in time.