Destiny : Advanced Warfare

343 can’t make their own noodles haha

Destiny meets COD in Halo 5

Explain please…

Yay another one of these dumb threads…

Seriously? Thats the best you could come up with? Let’s see, cod has killstreaks, loadouts, perks, and weapon attachments, not to mention a totally different gun system. Halo has none of those, thruster was in halo 4 2 years ago, ground pound has to be charged and aimed, unlike cod or destiny where it’s just a button press. Halo 5 also has equal starts, something both cod and destiny lack. There are no destiny classes in halo like destiny, and the abilities h5 shares with both of these games, is outweighed by the fact that most of them are done differently in comparison to cod or destiny, with the exception of slide and clamber.

> 343 can’t make their own noodles haha
>
> Destiny meets COD in Halo 5

so COD plus an RPG shooter with pretty much no gametypes and no custom games with no coop vehicles equals halo 5???

from what ive seen halo 5 seems to be the direction halo should have taken from halo 3 instead of what was taken with halo reach/4

> 2535443515466656;4:
> Seriously? Thats the best you could come up with? Let’s see, cod has killstreaks, loadouts, perks, and weapon attachments, not to mention a totally different gun system. Halo has none of those, thruster was in halo 4 2 years ago, ground pound has to be charged and aimed, unlike cod or destiny where it’s just a button press. Halo 5 also has equal starts, something both cod and destiny lack. There are no destiny classes in halo like destiny, and the abilities h5 shares with both of these games, is outweighed by the fact that most of them are done differently in comparison to cod or destiny, with the exception of slide and clamber.

If you want to get technical you can say thruster pack was in Reach in the form of Evade.

So I guess the OP didn’t catch the other 50 millions threads (catch the hyperbole?) like this.

Serisouly, there are so many threads comparing Halo 5 to Destiny and CoD that you could sew yourself a Destiny 5: Advanced Warfare t-shirt.

4XL to boot…

> 2533274909396865;6:
> > 2535443515466656;4:
> > Seriously? Thats the best you could come up with? Let’s see, cod has killstreaks, loadouts, perks, and weapon attachments, not to mention a totally different gun system. Halo has none of those, thruster was in halo 4 2 years ago, ground pound has to be charged and aimed, unlike cod or destiny where it’s just a button press. Halo 5 also has equal starts, something both cod and destiny lack. There are no destiny classes in halo like destiny, and the abilities h5 shares with both of these games, is outweighed by the fact that most of them are done differently in comparison to cod or destiny, with the exception of slide and clamber.
>
>
> If you want to get technical you can say thruster pack was in Reach in the form of Evade.

Just what I was thinking

It is a bit ironic to say that Halo 5 is stealing features from a game that steals features from Halo like the drop pods etc.
But I always wanted something like ADS for Halo because it is a nice feature and if the developers wouldn’t change anything people would complain
about the game being the same like now with COD.
Furthermore its more like Destiny is COD plus Halo even though I dont want to hate against Destiny.

And you do not need to open a new thread for something that is already being discussed.

Have a good day.

Don’t even bother replying. Report him for trolling and move on.

Excuse me whilst I facepalm.

slap

Thank you.

> 2533274945679983;8:
> > 2533274909396865;6:
> > > 2535443515466656;4:
> > > Seriously? Thats the best you could come up with? Let’s see, cod has killstreaks, loadouts, perks, and weapon attachments, not to mention a totally different gun system. Halo has none of those, thruster was in halo 4 2 years ago, ground pound has to be charged and aimed, unlike cod or destiny where it’s just a button press. Halo 5 also has equal starts, something both cod and destiny lack. There are no destiny classes in halo like destiny, and the abilities h5 shares with both of these games, is outweighed by the fact that most of them are done differently in comparison to cod or destiny, with the exception of slide and clamber.
> >
> >
> >
> > If you want to get technical you can say thruster pack was in Reach in the form of Evade.
>
>
> Just what I was thinking

The sad thing is, I totally knew this was going to happen, once aw was announced, we already had a strong indication of what halo 5 was adding, and then cod incidentally has similar concepts. I just feel bad for 343 at this point…