Desposed! Reset and stuck on 10

I finished Desposed (which should surely be spelled Disposed? Unless its American spelling? Or a typo?) the other day by a pure fluke, iv’e heard its pretty buggy, so i’m just happy those bugs happened to be in my favor when i got it.

However today with the new Daily challenges the challenge rest itself, i got the Daily Desposed challenge and now my weekly one is stuck on 10/18, i cant seem to shift it, no matter how my Regicides i get…

Is anyone else having this problem? Is it still possible to get? I have every challenge up to now and i don’t want that to be ruined…

My weekly challenge reset as well. Getting real sick of these PITA regicide challenges.

> I finished Desposed (which should surely be spelled Disposed? Unless its American spelling? Or a typo?) the other day …

It is supposed to be deposed since its regicide, so its right (definition from thefreedictionary.com)

(Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (tr) to remove from an office or position, esp one of power or rank.

As for the reset, it is probably a glitch in the system, accidentaly resetting it as if it were a daily, so I think 343 needs to jump on it. Unfortunately, 343i seems to be slow to respond to the community, so I think your done in on this one.

> > I finished Desposed (which should surely be spelled Disposed? Unless its American spelling? Or a typo?) the other day …
>
> It is supposed to be deposed since its regicide, so its right (definition from thefreedictionary.com)
>
> (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (tr) to remove from an office or position, esp one of power or rank.

Ah, you learn something new every day.

I love Wargames, but 343 really need to get on the ball, its getting embarrassing…