Description of Halo 4 in game bugs

Well, I saw two main bugs of the IA that controls enemies:

1. when master chief doesn’t climb the UNSC Mammoth and forward path to enemy enclave, then the Mammmoth comes so quickly that Wraith gets looked down the Mammoth and can not find the way to go out from under the Mammoth.

2. when a enemy banshee comes to a corner or a wall protrusion then couldn’t find the way to comes back and so you can see freezes banshees in the walls every place where enemy get them.

3. when master chief gets a banshee and forces a pass at ground level, if gets looked between two walls then you must to leave banshee and again take it to escape from the looked.

Sorry, but I have anything to record the scenes.

Report these to a moderator not everyone. These still count as leaks, please go delete this and find a mod, or your in for a ban.

> Report these to a moderator not everyone. These still count as leaks, please go delete this and find a mod, or your in for a ban.

The game has been solt in so many stores that the count down has no sense now. Half of my friends got the game yesterday…

He’s only trying to help you out mate. Seriously though, anything on the game not released before the 6th November 2012 will end up getting you into trouble.

> He’s only trying to help you out mate. Seriously though, anything on the game not released before the 6th November 2012 will end up getting you into trouble.

Thanks, both. But this is not a leak: banshee and mammoth, how doesn’t know…

I wanna help the best game ever, and these minor bugs can not tarnish the wonder of play the game.

> > He’s only trying to help you out mate. Seriously though, anything on the game not released before the 6th November 2012 will end up getting you into trouble.
>
> Thanks, both. But this is not a leak.
>
> I wanna help the best game ever, and these minor bugs can not tarnish the wonder of play the game.

They consider any info period from the game even though you got it legit, a leak on here. Like the other guy said though, private message it to BS Angel or tell em on twitter.

You should at least put the OP in spoiler tags.

> > He’s only trying to help you out mate. Seriously though, anything on the game not released before the 6th November 2012 will end up getting you into trouble.
>
> Thanks, both. But this is not a leak: banshee and mammoth, how doesn’t know…
>
> I wanna help the best game ever, and these minor bugs can not tarnish the wonder of play the game.

Doesn’t matter.

The game still doesn’t get full world wide release until the 6th. So at this point only the media has had their embargos lifted, and even though you got your copy early, you still can’t discuss the contents of the campaign.
After all: perhaps 1-2% of the people got their game…that means 98-99% hasn’t got it yet and what you’re saying can spoil their (including my own) experience.

Oh, and you might want to write better pal…I really couldn’t make sense of half of what you said.

I appreciate your enthusiasm to help 343i fix bugs, but please refrain from posting about the campaign until the game is officially released on November 6th. Thanks.