Describe your last match of Infinity Slayer

I’m curious to how everyones went.

My last match of Infinity Slayer was on Scythe.

I scored 21 kills and 0 deaths using a Loadout with an AR, Magnum, and Sentry Turret. And Power Weapons starting with the Needler, Ordinance Dropped Railgun, Needler again, and Ordinance Dropped Fuel Rod Gun. This was my 14th Perfection, meaning I only need one more to master the commendation.

Here is the link to the game:
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Fos%20Kuvol/home/match-4f0b3be528028df3

It was Infinity Slayer on Daybreak. The other team was camping for most of the game. Usually by the Banshee. They got the Banshee almost every time, but they were terrible with it and didn’t get many kills. Our team won 600 to 570. Here’s the game.

Infinity slayer on Longbow. 14 kills 6 deaths. 1 mongoose splatter spree, 1 goose double kill, 8 mongoose splatters.

> Infinity slayer on Longbow. 14 kills 6 deaths. 1 mongoose splatter spree, 1 goose double kill, 8 mongoose splatters.

Mongoose spree? Are you a wizard?

> I’m curious to how everyones went.

9 kills, 11 assists, 4 deaths.

Won 50-20.

Twas the night before chrismas…

> Twas the night before chrismas…

Here you go:

Lost: 3 caps, with 32 kills - 0 caps, with 87 kills.

Stats: 19-9-9

Needler, Speed Boost.

:frowning:

> > Twas the night before chrismas…
>
> Here you go:
>
> Lost: 3 caps, with 32 kills - 0 caps, with 87 kills.
>
> Stats: 19-9-9
>
> 12.30.2012

That’s not the night before christmas…

Carried my entire team trying to win, and we still lost. Too many people are depending i me. I forget what it was, but i think it was on Solace or Haven.

> > Infinity slayer on Longbow. 14 kills 6 deaths. 1 mongoose splatter spree, 1 goose double kill, 8 mongoose splatters.
>
> Mongoose spree? Are you a wizard?

eh, a spree is OK but they are common. I have gotten a RR perfection with mongoose splatters.

> > > Twas the night before chrismas…
> >
> > Here you go:
> >
> > Lost: 3 caps, with 32 kills - 0 caps, with 87 kills.
> >
> > Stats: 19-9-9
> >
> > 12.30.2012
>
> That’s not the night before christmas…

Twas five nights after christmas just didn’t sound right.

Total failure on Dominion too many guests. >_>

I can’t really remember, all I can remember is someone raging at me for using the AR.

My last match was on team slayer pro.The team I was on obliterated the enemy team(600 to 80).I died 5 times and got 15 kills which is rare.This match showed me how godly the magnum can be in the right hands.I also got two killing sprees and a bunch of double kills.

Full of camo cowards, JP insects, power weapons everywhere…

I don’t think I’ve played infinity slayer for a couple months. It’s Dominion all day, everyday for me.

> I don’t think I’ve played infinity slayer for a couple months. It’s Dominion all day, everyday for me.

Man i want that helmet so badly on your avatar lol

Slayer Pro on Ragnarok. I got quadruple teamed on my own side of the map a few times when I noticed that there was only one other person on my team. I quit out and have been replaying used games ever since.