Describe your last game thread

I think that sometimes people want to write what they just played, their last match, good or bad. So why not have a thread to write down how your match went? Like when you have this super awesome match, when you feel you did good or maybe something you didn’t like. Spartan ops, custom game, campaign, war games, write down below! Add this thread to your browser

Mine: I played regicide on haven. I had lightrifle, boltshot, pulse grenade, autosentry, aa effiency and ammo. It was a join in progress, I wanted to join in progress since my PSU overheats so I wanted something quick. So I join in, king was using suppressor and active camo. I used my lightrifle mostly, trying to four shot by scoping in. I faced a battlerifle enemy who was giving me trouble near one of the jumpdown platforms on corridors. I found two stickies so I think I managed to stick him. In my match I used my pulse grenade well. Melee and pulse grenade to obtain kills. I believe I used my autosentry effectively as well. I deployed it to do some damage to enemies so they would focus on it and then come out and surprise them with my lightrifle but one time I was running and deployed it but it took too long and I got killed. I was also trying to find the suppressor so I could use it instead of my boltshot. I kept getting killed when trying to get it and shields didn’t go up fast enough to prevent me from dying by the player I had just killed. He spawned too close to me. I eventually got the king and I played a bit more aggressively, sometimes chasing after an enemy when someone else was behind me. It did pay off well. This one enemy was chasing me as I was chasing another. I don’t remember if I killed the one I was chasing, probably not, but I turned around quickly and got the jump on the enemy who was chasing me. Good use of my promthean arsenal.

My Last Match

My last match was a extremely close victory. It was very close. We fell behind in score and defeat seemed certain. However, even though people left, we still fought valiantly and managed to catch up with the enemy team. Doing several banshee guerrilla attacks on there scorpion tank and destroying their banshee, taking out their air and ground capability.

I kept going in enemy territory, using a railgun and killing the power weapon holders.

Eventually, the enemy got desperate and managed to catch up in score and we lost major ground control.

We beat the Red team by 4 kills.

It was my first victory after losing 3 times in a row today.

My last match consisted of a little …, followed by some …, and finally everyone was like …

I died, I died a lot.

Ummm…I was playing Lockdown on Exile (Hate this map) for the second time in a row, I was getting really frustrated with this guy who kept camping in the middle area in front of that giant opening in the base and was always using Active Camo with Rockets and then this guy and someone else kept chasing me with Boltshots whenever I tried to nail them with my Suppressor as I was using my CQC and Grenadier loadout.

Then I get mobbed by about 4 Blues so I throw a Plasma Grenade to try to kill them, I didn’t notice a teammate was going up that back ramp and my Plasma Grenade kills him and I get booted even though I just panicked and it was a complete accident.

Moral of the story:

1. I now despise Lockdown because I can’t go one match without betraying someone on accident since everyone is always clumped up at that one base and I try to throw a grenade to try to clear it out a bit more plus the fact that someone can just camp with a Rocket Launcher near the base with Active Camo!

2. I despise Custom Loadouts even more now since someone could just Active Camo into a position with a Rocket Launcher and keep anyone from having a chance at winning because obviously nobody has a mic anymore!

Although I did JIP into a game on Meltdown and I was on the losing team but we got the other team into a Last Stand and won. :slight_smile:

Pretty sure my last game was a colossal failure, as seems to be the case with me and Halo 4. xD

Guess i should go with the flow here!

Honestly the last match i had was about a week ago.

Chose to play with a friend to do some recording for our YouTube channel… Everything just went south. He was thrown around like some GarrysMod Ragdoll, and i got stuck… ALOT!

But still good times! I had alot of laughs which is what i prefer to winning!

My last match was a skewed CTF JIP where my team never had a full team. Oh well, I ended up with a 3.0 k/d so whatever. When I get in dumb JIP matches I’ll just kill the enemy team a ton to prevent them from thinking they can hold the objective on a JIP team.

I haven’t played for awhile cause I’m playing Spartan Assault but my last game was Multi-Team Slayer on Ragnarok and my team came 2nd.

Me and some guy called Wheezycarton were going at it the whole match. I would BR him and he would jet pack in the air and DMR me. This happened over and over the whole match lol.

“Grifball”

“Betrayal!” “Betrayal!” “Betrayal!”

(Black screen)

“Game Over”

My bro’s and I got out maneuvered and out team shot on L. Slayer on haven…the game before we kicked some rear though.

A game of fiesta classic where for a change I get power weapons not loadsouts. I don’t mind loadouts but when you’re up against power weapons its hard to turn it around.

Open up this track and read lol

And so it started a btb capture the flag match going not so well there i stood confused on what my team mates were doing , they just seemed to run in and died a’lot. There i stood still confused as the other team scored, our reach of the red flag was far away and the reds were… unstopable i did my best to protect the flag as much as i could and then it ended…

pretty much what happens in all my btb games.

CTF on simplex. The game was very laggy with times when players were walking into walls but I stuck it out and ended with me mowing down people with SAW, 2 captures and going 13-2.

I played a game of join in progress on skirmish CTF. I joined up and got in the mantis. Our flag was away. There was battle going on, zero to zero. Many teammates had microphones. So we fought, time was passing, we tried pushing, there were some moments and events in there. Towards the end of the game, our allies were pinned down at the enemy base. I got a warthog and a gunner and I went to pick up the returning enemy flag and blocked the teleporter. I managed to get in the lift and went towards our base. The enemy got our mantis and killed me but we concentrated on taking it down. By that time, the enemy were down some players since I grabbed the flag seemingly.

We scored and an ally tried getting another flag. Good game. That was a fun and nice one with nice people too.

> I played a game of join in progress on skirmish CTF. I joined up and got in the mantis. Our flag was away. There was battle going on, zero to zero. Many teammates had microphones. So we fought, time was passing, we tried pushing, there were some moments and events in there. Towards the end of the game, our allies were pinned down at the enemy base. I got a warthog and a gunner and I went to pick up the returning enemy flag and blocked the teleporter. I managed to get in the lift and went towards our base. The enemy got our mantis and killed me but we concentrated on taking it down. By that time, the enemy were down some players since I grabbed the flag seemingly.
>
> We scored and an ally tried getting another flag. Good game. That was a fun and nice one with nice people too.

Way to bump.

Anyways, to contribute, my last game was a success, despite my loss. I got 3 Spartan Laser kills out of 4 shots on Fiesta on Haven. Then I Incinerated someone for the Overkill.

My last game:

Pitfall - Ricochet

My teammates were what I call regular. The other team held the ball for long times so the timmer ran out while they had a few scores to win already on their pocket. Since my teammates were failing at recovering the ball completely, I decided to put them all in a bag and carry them.

So, the game is 40-0. I take the ball and throw. Score. 40-20. Enemy team scores as I kill their carrier with rockets and the ball lands on my base (-_-) 60-20. I attempy to socre again and fail. The ball misses. I go after it, pick it up and run into the goal. 60-70. Enemy team scores again. 80-70.

From here to the end of the game, I prevent 3 enemy scores by standing in front of my base and shooting their carriers. And I score 3 more times.

Time runs out. Game ends 130-80. I feel very happy after this game as I got 945 as my final score. I did pretty well and scored 5 times. Can’t say the same for my teammates.

My last game, if my memory serves correctly which is quite a gamble after so many beers, was horrendous. Big Team CTF on Ragnarok. We started 3-men short where a vast and most unglorious betrayal fest ensued. I did what I could to hold off the opposing team but…

Well, there comes a point where one player just can’t make much of a difference when half my team is too busy dropping hand grenades down each others pants.

Me and my friends joined an entire JiP game, thats right, 5 people joined a JiP game in Capture the Flag. Want me to tell you what went down?

We took complete advantage of everything and mowed those “we gon’get some advantage” players down. That’s all.

Big team skirmish , Longbow , Capture the Flag , black screen , half my team quits , high in lag , suicide , enemy team scored , betrayal , booted . Reality .