Describe the perfect forge map.

^^^
This

Creative.

A large flat plain, with many forge pieces of varying sizes and shapes.

Plenty of natural pieces, maybe even some ground variants we can use.

With filters that not only change lighting, but change the backdrop.

FOLIAGE

• A tool that lets us create maps with a program on PC and then upload to our fileshares to download to our xboxes.
  • Lots of objects, rocks etc.
  • No lights or too much detail on forge objects to avoid lag
  • Ability to change the color of the WHOLE object not just a little bit
  • Multiple maps to choose from with different themes (snow, desert, FW, urban, covy, forerunner, foundry)

Large flat surface with a terrain editor, large variety of objects, weather editor, time of day, texture editor, bodies, destroyed objects such as vehicles, vehicle and weapon customization, larger variety of vehicles like a pelican or scarab, copy ability, weld ability, The ability to spawn AI, the ability to write/code AI, the ability to spawn water to make seas or lakes, foliage, physics editor, signs that you can write on, despawn and so much more you really have no idea how many things you can put in forge.

You know when you are using Google Maps and there are check boxes that you can check to have gas stations or restaurant or hotels appear on your map? There should be a forge world that can have many faces with a similar feature. Not only could there be modifiers for the entire map like Grass, Sand, Snow but there could be a forest in one section or tall grass or a crashed Pelican that can be toggled on or off. This way if a crashed Pelican fits with the theme of your map, great, if not just toggle it off.

> * A tool that lets us create maps with a program on PC and then upload to our fileshares to download to our xboxes.

This

> > * A tool that lets us create maps with a program on PC and then upload to our fileshares to download to our xboxes.
>
> This

Don’t forget MAC to, Mac also helped get halo started

undo i want that so bad. i often find myself looking for undo in forge because i accidentally deleted something i worked hours for

Impossible:
This may sound cheesy but Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

> > > * A tool that lets us create maps with a program on PC and then upload to our fileshares to download to our xboxes.
> >
> > This
>
> Don’t forget MAC to, Mac also helped get halo started

Yes Mac and PC doesn’t really matter