Deranking when Team Quits

Why do I derank from PRo 1850 elo to Pro1830 elo when my team leaves me in a 2 v 4 and the final score is 44 to 46. They left with in the first 2 mins. I know I lost but there has to be something that protects players from team quiting? Like maybe like if your team quits you lost half the exp? Right now this is frustrating. I hope this is something they can look into. I normally play with a full team but sometimes no one is on. Thanks for reading

That does stink. It’s just a part of the game. Gotta learn to live with it.

Why is this so astonishing? You lost the game, therefore your rank goes down. It’s like this in every game I’ve ever played with a skill based mm system. H2,H3, WoW, gears 2, counterstrike etc.

> 2533274910667203;2:
> That does stink. It’s just a part of the game. Gotta learn to live with it.

There are things that can be done to benefit players that stay in uneven games and that lose those games. Because it honestly is happening too much to the point where ranks are beginning not to represent player skill

I dont mind losing and I dont mind losing some rank…But that much for a game that my teammates quit. I have no control over them and they leave I mean i also go like 20 and 15 in a 2v4 but lose 30 elo seems to much like 5 or 10 is one thing but 30 is a lot