deranked

I was general grade 3 on Multiplayer a long time ago, and now I’ve gotten back into playing Reach and was wondering if you could recover my rank. I’m not sure what happened but if you could recover my rank that would be great! GT - Mandqh

What are you expecting from us?

Good morning.

Are you sure this isn’t the first time you logged onto Halo: Reach on Xbox LIVE Gold to play matchmaking? If it is, you are asked to forfeit some of your cR as a form of balance to ensure that you didn’t cheat your way to Inheritor and then log onto LIVE gold for the first time. Bungie created this mechanic to ensure people wouldn’t cheat in that fashion.

If it is not the first time you were logged onto LIVE Gold with Reach, then were you using network manipulation to reset challenges to get more cR and/or changing timezones on your Xbox 360 to reset the cR cap? Either one of these will cause a derank if the Automated Banhammer catches it, as it rightfully takes back cR that the game was essentially cheated of into giving. Also doing this, you can earn a perma cR ban, or outright permaban from Reach.

There is no other reasons why a player would be de-ranked, whether it be partially or completely. I hope this helps and have a nice day now.

> 2533274898831741;3:
> Good morning.
>
> Are you sure this isn’t the first time you logged onto Halo: Reach on Xbox LIVE Gold to play matchmaking? If it is, you are asked to forfeit some of your cR as a form of balance to ensure that you didn’t cheat your way to Inheritor and then log onto LIVE gold for the first time. Bungie created this mechanic to ensure people wouldn’t cheat in that fashion.
>
> If it is not the first time you were logged onto LIVE Gold with Reach, then were you using network manipulation to reset challenges to get more cR and/or changing timezones on your Xbox 360 to reset the cR cap? Either one of these will cause a derank if the Automated Banhammer catches it, as it rightfully takes back cR that the game was essentially cheated of into giving. Also doing this, you can earn a perma cR ban, or outright permaban from Reach.
>
> There is no other reasons why a player would be de-ranked, whether it be partially or completely. I hope this helps and have a nice day now.

Legit

Even if you did get reset, General isn’t that far.