DERANKED AFTER WINNING A MATCH

This will be the fourth time that this issue has happened to me. My gamertag, fratto3429, has had its rank reset after winning a fair, legitimate, non-modified ranked match in the Halo 2 Anniversary playlist. Our team (blue) won the match 50-49. After viewing the postgame carnage report, my data was subittmed and I was prompted to ‘Press B to Continue’ just like any normal match. When I pressed B, my rank went from a 15 all the way down to a 1. I have been reset from a 17 to a 1, a 15 to a 1, an 11 to a 1 and also an 8 to a 1. I absolutely DO NOT cheat, modify, manipulate, quit, disconnect or leave any of the games that I have been deranked in. I do not advocate cheating in multiplayer as this ruins the experience for players who would like to accurately test their skills against others. I want to know three things. Number one: Am I the only person who has had this happen to them? Number 2: Are developers or others in the community aware of this issue? Number 3: How can I have my rank back to the way it was, or, how can I make sure this never happens again?

No you are not the only one. You are playing The Master Chief Catastrophe.

I would love to hear from a developer, moderator, admin or something about this issue. It has been happening since the launch in November and if it continues there isn’t much point in playing matchmaking for me. I have beaten every campaign on legendary from halo 1-4 and could do it again. Are you telling me that is where the fun ends for me? THIS ISSUE NEEDS ATTENTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

The ranking system in general needs an overhaul. It was NEVER this difficult to rank up on Halo 2 for the original Xbox. You could win 5 games in a row on H2A and still not rank up at level 12. PLEASE SOMEONE FROM THE COMMUNITY RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH A POSSIBLE SOLUTION OR CAUSE OR SOMETHING.

Its been like this since launch. It has been well known worldwide that the H2A ranks don’t work and get reset all the time. They will be reset again once 343 actually updates that playlist with working trueskill matchmaking ranks. So if you don’t want your rank reset, don’t play that playlist.

> 2787272447958470;5:
> Its been like this since launch. It has been well known worldwide that the H2A ranks don’t work and get reset all the time. They will be reset again once 343 actually updates that playlist with working trueskill matchmaking ranks. So if you don’t want your rank reset, don’t play that playlist.

There is one ranked playlist. All i played on halo 2 for the original xbox was team deathmatch and snipers. What is the point of laying the game if the only ranked playlist is completely broken and flawed?