Derailed and In A Bind

I need some help, I’m in a bit of a mess. I recently acquired XBOX Live, and I was trying out my free month trial period but my issue occured when I tried to access the armory.

A screen popped up that said something along the lines of “You have too many points to access online multiplayer.” and they forced me to downgrade so I could play online. Now, I am back at Sergeant Grade1, with the majority of my armor purchases lost, and I’ve been playing campaign to get my rank back up…

The problem is… I beat an entire level on Legendary with every skull on in an attempt to gain huge amounts of credits, but it only gave me 50 credits for completing an entire level on legendary, and in excess I only died twice! I finished with over 20k points… This is a major issue for me. Is there any way I can fix it, or have my items restored to me? Also, why have my points gone down in such a way that its so useless playing on LEGENDARY. If any one has any advice, it would be helpful please.

The majority of credits from campaign will come from commendations which occur over time. Sorry you took all that time to finish a mission SLASO style, but playing online you won’t get very much from campaign.

Since you get more credits offline it adjusts the amount every time you sign on LIVE according to what you would have made had you played online.

My advice would be to start trying to complete daily and weekly challenges. That’s really how you’re going to get more points. I’ve heard that coughScoreAttack* coughGruntpocalypsecough are good ways to get credits fast. But, can you believe everything you hear? :wink:

> But, can you believe everything you hear? :wink:

You look like an honest face, if ever I’ve read one :slight_smile:

> > But, can you believe everything you hear? :wink:
>
> You look like an honest face, if ever I’ve read one :slight_smile:

but can you believe everything you read? lol