Demo released with E3?

Just a thought, how cool would it be if 343 released a playable demo on pc/xbox live on the 14th during e3?

Given how close we are to the games release there is a small chance of there being a playable demo at e3 itself but despite it being very unlikely i think it would be cool if we could get one for E3, even if its only 1 or 2 missions/skirmish mode

I would love a Demo or a Beta.

Cool thing is 343 isn’t doing anything with the game xD

I think they will be releasing a beta for halo wars 2 soon, 343 said in the past that every halo game after MCC will have a beta, so I do think its possible. Maybe with the beta you can also pre-order it as well. Hopefully they don’t make it a pre-order bonus!

> 2533274866094056;4:
> I think they will be releasing a beta for halo wars 2 soon, 343 said in the past that every halo game after MCC will have a beta, so I do think its possible. Maybe with the beta you can also pre-order it as well. Hopefully they don’t make it a pre-order bonus!

Hopefully. I would love a HW2 Beta.

> 2533274945320454;3:
> Cool thing is 343 isn’t doing anything with the game xD

The idea that 343 has nothing to do with it is pretty silly, at the very least they would be stearing the art and story direction like they do with all eu materials.

That said perhaps i should have said ‘creative assembly’ or ‘microsoft’

> 2533274866094056;4:
> I think they will be releasing a beta for halo wars 2 soon, 343 said in the past that every halo game after MCC will have a beta, so I do think its possible. Maybe with the beta you can also pre-order it as well. Hopefully they don’t make it a pre-order bonus!

They did? i hadnt heard about them saying that but its good to know, i would love to try halo wars 2 before it comes out [though ill be buying it day 1 regardless]

> 2533274870790671;6:
> > 2533274945320454;3:
> > Cool thing is 343 isn’t doing anything with the game xD
>
>
> The idea that 343 has nothing to do with it is pretty silly, at the very least they would be stearing the art and story direction like they do with all eu materials.
>
> That said perhaps i should have said ‘creative assembly’ or ‘microsoft’
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274866094056;4:
> > I think they will be releasing a beta for halo wars 2 soon, 343 said in the past that every halo game after MCC will have a beta, so I do think its possible. Maybe with the beta you can also pre-order it as well. Hopefully they don’t make it a pre-order bonus!
>
>
> They did? i hadnt heard about them saying that but its good to know, i would love to try halo wars 2 before it comes out [though ill be buying it day 1 regardless]

I hope that there is a Beta. It is possible, but I’m not sure how many RTS games have Beta’s.

Would be good I guess

Here’s a cool little thing, while the game will probably not be playable to the public as a demo, but I believe I heard it will be playable at E3. So at least we will probably be getting lots of gameplay this year. (I think I heard it is an E3 discussion on the Halo Canon YouTube channel. He cool, check him out)

> 2533274882881665;9:
> Here’s a cool little thing, while the game will probably not be playable to the public as a demo, but I believe I heard it will be playable at E3. So at least we will probably be getting lots of gameplay this year. (I think I heard it is an E3 discussion on the Halo Canon YouTube channel. He cool, check him out)

I’ve heard people say that there would be a playable demo at E3 [partially why i made this thread] but then those are rumors [even if they make alot of sense, given the game is coming out this year, hopefully very soon]Halo Canon makes alot of good content, ill be sure to check the video out

I do wonder what gameplay we’ll be getting? if its like Halo 5 at E3 last year we can probably expect a good deal of multiplayer with 1 or 2 campaign missions

> 2533274945320454;3:
> Cool thing is 343 isn’t doing anything with the game xD

That gives me hope that it will be good. :slight_smile: