Demands for H4

The following is my list of demands for the much anticipated and controversial title. These are things that I require promised to me prior to release

1. Comformation of time off work for release and several days following

2. Snacks, loads of em all kinds, but mostly chocolate and chips

3. Cherry coke and mountain dew, no less than 3 2 liters each

4. A shiny new controller and headset

5. My dog

6. A vast online community to share my reviews and grievances about particularly challenging missions with.

7. A warm fuzzy nostalgic, giggly school girl feeling when I get the disc out of the case ( must remember the stickers after the celefane) and boot it up for the first time.

That is all, if these demands are not met… Nothing will happen to anyone, well except I might fall asleep to quickly after playing the first few times due to lack of caffeine and sugar

Damn I missed 5 oh well

Best demands ever!

+1

> The following is my list of demands for the much anticipated and controversial title. These are things that I require promised to me prior to release
>
> 1. Comformation of time off work for release and several days following
>
> 2. Snacks, loads of em all kinds, but mostly chocolate and chips
>
> 3. Cherry coke and mountain dew, no less than 3 2 liters each
>
> 4. A shiny new controller and headset
>
> 6. My dog
>
> 7. A vast online community to share my reviews and grievances about particularly challenging missions with.
>
> 8. A warm fuzzy nostalgic, giggly school girl feeling when I get the disc out of the case ( must remember the stickers after the celefane) and boot it up for the first time.
>
> That is all, if these demands are not met… Nothing will happen to anyone, well except I might fall asleep to quickly after playing the first few times due to lack of caffeine and sugar
>
> Damn I missed 5 oh well

I lol’d.

You messed up because you are too excited to think right now., like I was when I saw the teaser last year while wacthing E3.

No Jet Pack

That and I’s sleepy, lol, it’s nearly 11 here, btw 5 was simply gone say, and I quote, “SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

> No Jet Pack

Ahem, MY demands young mayne, not yours :stuck_out_tongue: pfffffffft

You win one internet sir

Throw in some Skittles and I’m game.

Ok skittles, YA HEAR THAT 343??? The community requires skittles in addition to the previous demands, and we expect thes things… Well when ever is good for you, we’re cool… For now