Dem sounds I'm hearing..

Is it just me or do the sound effects in this game sound a little… bleh. I don’t really like the new multi-player narrator voice actor either. Everything else looks good though!

Most of the guns sound pretty bad, especially the turret and the BR, the BR sounds like a warthog turret overheating in Reach and the turret just sounds incredibly weak.

I could have swore it was Jeff Steitzer doing the voices still?

The multiplayer narrator is still Jeff Steitzer.

> The multiplayer narrator is still Jeff Steitzer.

Why he sound so different

> > The multiplayer narrator is still Jeff Steitzer.
>
> Why he sound so different

Cause he doesn’t care anymore? I don’t know…

I absolutely love the all the new sounds apart from the turrets which sound a bit weak; other than that, the BR sounds awesome, the AR sounds beefy, the DMR packs a punch and they nailed the alien-feel for the sound of the Promethean Shotgun (forgot the official name).

I especially love their addition of high quality sounding movements - the way you can hear your spartan’s footsteps and hear the armour moving is so absolutely brilliant. With regards to the announcer voice, of Jeff Steitzer, my only issue is that he sounds too excited. I prefer the calmer nature of the announcing in previous Halo games, but it doesn’t bother me all that much.

> I could have swore it was Jeff Steitzer doing the voices still?

It IS still Jeff Steitzer! I thought the voice on Halo 3 and Reach were awesome! But I like something a little bit different for a change :slight_smile:

> they nailed the alien-feel for the sound of the Promethean Shotgun (forgot the official name).

It is the Scattershot. :slight_smile:

Can’t stand them either. Everything sounds so… wrong. Especially the turret, that was the worst, it’s supposed to sound powerful but it alongside other guns just sound really weak.