Delta011138Temporarily banned from earning XP

I would like to query as to why I’m banned from earning XP temporarily, and for how long will I be banned from earning XP,

Thanks in advance,
Proteus

There is a Ban thread stickied at the top for this…

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1827384_The-Official-Halo-4-Ban-Thread.aspx#post1827384

Also you were banned for idling in flood.

i seen prob 8+ idlers today. they need to keep banning em, maybe a 2 day xp ban

Thanks, I must have missed that, so where do you find out that I was idling, I know it builds a profile, but where can I find it. Also any idea on the length of the XP ban

> Also you were banned for idling in flood.

Oh, so 343i is doing something about the afk’ers? That’s good to hear.
Enjoy your ban bud. Sounds like you deserved it if you bought a $60/100 game just to get experience.

I have minimal interest in XP, I wish to know if you have any idea how long it will be and if it affects anything else with my gameplay or simply stops me from leveling up.

Edit.
I also would like to know how I find my community profile or what not, to review my ban.

> I have minimal interest in XP, I wish to know if you have any idea how long it will be and if it affects anything else with my gameplay or simply stops me from leveling up.

It’s an XP ban, not a playing ban. When you saw you were banned did you just pop the disc out and start a thread? If you have minimal interest in XP, then the length of the ban should be of no consequence, right? Just go play the game…

I kept playing for about 9-10 games before I decided to make a thread, because I had little understanding about the specifics of it and yes the length of the ban is of little relevance, how ever I wish to know the details of my ban, am I not entitled to know the details of my ban?

> I kept playing for about 9-10 games before I decided to make a thread, because I had little understanding about the specifics of it and yes the length of the ban is of little relevance, how ever I wish to know the details of my ban, am I not entitled to know the details of my ban?

Nope, go play the game and quit going afk and ruining the experience for other people.

You mad bro? B-)

You were banned because you weren’t playing the game. If you DO have interests in playing the game then play it, if you further continue to idle you will eventually just get banned from Matchmaking entirely. First offenses are usually 24/48 hours, with further offenses going for weeks till permanent.

And your game history is located on your on your profile. Click your name, service record, halo 4 stats. Load the app then choose War Games then Game History on the right tab.

Thank you Duo Vandal, you have been rather helpful, I appreciate it, I don’t think I require any more assistance with the matter.

Proteus