Delta Halo doesn't work on co-op!

I am so furious right now. This game is still -Yoinked!- up and broken after all these months. I hope to god they keep fixing it because this game is far from working right now. Now that in done with my mini rant I’ll get to the actual issue. Me and my friend are trying to play “delta halo” on halo 2 right now and we can’t even get past the loading screen without the game crashing. We tried to put it on classic graphics so that way the game works but even that doesn’t seem to work! Anyone else having this issue?

My brother and I played every level of every game using online co-op without any issues. Just sayin’ the title of your post is a misleading and innaccurate.

> 2533274932105911;2:
> My brother and I played every level of every game using online co-op without any issues. Just sayin’ the title of your post is a misleading and innaccurate.

Not really, if it isn’t working for me and my friend after trying multiple times, then something has to be wrong

Mine kept crashing halfway through the level on legendary co op in the remastered version, but it finally worked last night on the classic version. Which is stupid, because the remastered version is one of the main reasons we bought this damn game for…

delta halo and regret seem to be ripe for crashing for some reason. might be the largeness of the levels combined with the graphics. try to keep it on classic graphics as best you can, that seems to resolve most of the crash-related issues i’ve seen

I’ve been having the same issue I’m helping my buddy get all the skulls and we can’t load Delta Halo no matter what we do! Really annoying, 343 better do something about this!