Delta Force Recruitment

This is Commander SpartanDavis#.217 of Delta Force Squad to all Spartans. My Squad is new and are currently looking for some Skilled Spartans to play Halo 4 with. What we do is play Spartan Ops, Custom Games, and a couple of War Games but mostly Spartan Ops and Custom Games. I love Spartan Ops. It is practically my favorite game mode in Halo 4. For Custom Games, we play some Team Slayer for friendly competition. But we also do Mission-based Custom Games in the form of Flood and Regicide Game Types. There are already a few maps for my Squad in Custom Games just to chill but we are always looking to make new maps and expand my horizons. So, if you are someone who loves Spartan Ops, fun Custom Games, and working together as a Unit this is the one for you.

There is just one requirement:

(Emblem Change just to be sure you’re in my Squad.)

Doesn’t matter whether you have a mic or not. I don’t have one myself but I will get one.

There are no Armor Changes, Clan Tag Changes, Branches, Ranks, or Divisions. Just one Squad who works as a Team. We work as a Unit. Lone Wolves stay behind.

I am thinking of having Weapon Specializations for some members like: Scout Sniper, Recon (A.k.a Spotter), Vehicle Expert, and Weapons Expert. Basically, i’m looking for a Jun, Kat, Emile, and Jorge for my Squad. This would pretty much work out for Spartan Ops and Big Team Slayer.

I don’t really know much about Clan Systems so this is pretty much like a Group to host a Squad rather than a Clan.

So, that’s all there is to it. If you feel like joining, don’t be afraid to ask. Just leave your GamerTag here or message me @ SpartanDavis217 and i’ll see what I can do.

Lock and Load, Spartans! It’s Go Time!