deleting Halo 4 from hardrive and re-install

I have been searching around for the answer to my question and I get mixed results. I was wondering if I delete halo 4 from my hard drive and then subsequently re-install, would I lose all my progress (i.e. SR rank, weapon skins, loadouts)?

Thanksm

SR is held online as is unlocks from SR advancement. Campaign progress is help offline.

Nope, those details such as rank and armor I believe are on the server. I just know for a fact that it wouldn’t affect your rank and armor if you delete and re-install the game to your hardrive. Just to clarify though, this is disk two you’re talking about, right?

You can just delete the large install (several Gigs of memory), and leave the very small game files (containing your details) in the Halo 4 folder on your X-box.

> You can just delete the large install (several Gigs of memory), and leave the very small game files (containing your details) in the Halo 4 folder on your X-box.

thats what i was about to say.

ok thanks because I was going to delete both and re-install. So just to make sure, I can only delete the larger GB disk, disk 2 right?

Thanks everyone for the help

> ok thanks because I was going to delete both and re-install. So just to make sure, I can only delete the larger GB disk, disk 2 right?
>
> Thanks everyone for the help

you can delete and reinstall the actual games while leaving the save files and whatnot alone.