[deleted]

[deleted]

Yay for them porting the PC version…not. but it was easier for them because of the new Xbone architecture. It also probably caused a lot more issues then they realized. Sucks to suck.

[deleted]

> 2533274800962187;2:
> Yay for them porting the PC version…not. but it was easier for them because of the new Xbone architecture. It also probably caused a lot more issues then they realized. Sucks to suck.

Maybe I bumped my head but I thought Halo and Halo 2 were coded for an Intel Coppermine processor and an early Nvidia GPU.

What would be so blankety-blank hard about porting that to the the AMD Jaguar/GCN APU???

Now to be fair I think 90+% of the problems are on the online and MP aspects of MCC. But Spencer seriously needs to get off his duff and send in reinforcements before Xbox and Halo look like New Mombasa.

> 2533274888136829;4:
> > 2533274800962187;2:
> > Yay for them porting the PC version…not. but it was easier for them because of the new Xbone architecture. It also probably caused a lot more issues then they realized. Sucks to suck.
>
>
> Maybe I bumped my head but I thought Halo and Halo 2 were coded for an Intel Coppermine processor and an early Nvidia GPU.
>
> What would be so blankety-blank hard about porting that to the the AMD Jaguar/GCN APU???
>
> Now to be fair I think 90+% of the problems are on the online and MP aspects of MCC. But Spencer seriously needs to get off his duff and send in reinforcements before Xbox and Halo look like New Mombasa.

Lol touche, you should of said that to many others in a lot of other threads. First time I’ve seen the reasoning behind it with the profession jargon on it. But ya about that New Mombasa.

> 2533274800962187;5:
> > 2533274888136829;4:
> > > 2533274800962187;2:
> > > Yay for them porting the PC version…not. but it was easier for them because of the new Xbone architecture. It also probably caused a lot more issues then they realized. Sucks to suck.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Maybe I bumped my head but I thought Halo and Halo 2 were coded for an Intel Coppermine processor and an early Nvidia GPU.
> >
> > What would be so blankety-blank hard about porting that to the the AMD Jaguar/GCN APU???
> >
> > Now to be fair I think 90+% of the problems are on the online and MP aspects of MCC. But Spencer seriously needs to get off his duff and send in reinforcements before Xbox and Halo look like New Mombasa.
>
>
>
> Lol touche, you should of said that to many others in a lot of other threads. First time I’ve seen the reasoning behind it with the profession jargon on it. But ya about that New Mombasa.

That isn’t the jargon the professionals use.

And I am too busy playing Titanfall to bother replying to the other threads.

Hit level 48 and too tired to keep at it tonight.

[deleted]

> 2533274849806540;7:
> > 2533274888136829;4:
> > Maybe I bumped my head but I thought Halo and Halo 2 were coded for an Intel Coppermine processor and an early Nvidia GPU.
> >
> > What would be so blankety-blank hard about porting that to the the AMD Jaguar/GCN APU???
> >
> > Now to be fair I think 90+% of the problems are on the online and MP aspects of MCC. But Spencer seriously needs to get off his duff and send in reinforcements before Xbox and Halo look like New Mombasa.
>
>
>
>
> This is 343i we’re talking about, and their motto is to create their games as fast as possible and think about if it was done correctly after the game is released.

I don’t know anyone at 343i or what they do beyond observing the outsourcing. I mean when I like H:CE Anniversary that is really Saber, right? And I liked Halo 2 Anniversary, and that is Saber too, right?

So what does 343i do? Lots of meetings and conference calls, right? Who did the online? I mean, is there anyone at 343i that did any online coding? Not likely, right?

And fixing MCC, that is a bunch of meetings and conference calls too, right? Emails too. I can tell you that does not work.

Hello Spencer!!! What are you doing? You need to fix MCC and you need to fix it now. This isn’t BF4 or Evolve. This is Halo. Many think “Halo” is “Xbox”.

[deleted]