[Deleted]

edit

It’s possible, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up for too much. Rogue would need a name change. And with all of the things that were found, (I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say, but I’ll hint at SB and BS, they’re classic weapons) it would be a time to launch them, but they may be done before then.

As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.

Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.

That makes sense. Actually, y’know what I would rather see then new armor variants? Independent shoulder piece customization, like in Halo 3/Reach/4. Harder for them to add, I’m sure, but it would result in a pronounced improvement in spartan appearance. Especially if we got independent Arm/Arms and Leg/Legs customization (like in Halo 4). It would be fantastic to do each limb, so people could have that patchwork look.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.
>
> Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.

Cqb was my immediate favorite.
Even after unlocking the rest I couldn’t leave CQB.

Than cqb came back in reach, changed but still liked it.
343 did an ugly next gen variant dynast.

H3A CQB better look faithful.

> 2533274983213185;5:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> > As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.
> >
> > Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.
>
>
> Cqb was my immediate favorite.
> Even after unlocking the rest I couldn’t leave CQB.
>
> Than cqb came back in reach, changed but still liked it.
> 343 did an ugly next gen variant dynast.
>
> H3A CQB better look faithful.

The moment I saw CQB, I fell in love with it as well, and have not stopped loving it ever since. I kept staring at the Halo 3 pre-release screenshots, just looking at CQB and thinking to myself about how cool it was. I’ve tried using different helmets, but always came back to CQB.

CQB is love. CQB is life.

Rogue was remade/modded and renamed to Soldier… I like the classic Rouge more, but I don’t see the need to bring that helmet back.

> 2533274817705164;7:
> Rogue was remade/modded and renamed to Soldier…

Is this true?

> 2533274808386392;6:
> > 2533274983213185;5:
> > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.
> > >
> > > Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.
> >
> >
> > Cqb was my immediate favorite.
> > Even after unlocking the rest I couldn’t leave CQB.
> >
> > Than cqb came back in reach, changed but still liked it.
> > 343 did an ugly next gen variant dynast.
> >
> > H3A CQB better look faithful.
>
>
> The moment I saw CQB, I fell in love with it as well, and have not stopped loving it ever since. I kept staring at the Halo 3 pre-release screenshots, just looking at CQB and thinking to myself about how cool it was. I’ve tried using different helmets, but always came back to CQB.
>
> CQB is love. CQB is life.

Favorite helmet for two of the best ‘multiplayer’ halo.
And spend the next two halo without it.
Bring back the classics, bring back CQB!

"Give me back my face!" -Rorschach

Hope H3a is in developement and hope armors will be done respecting the original artstyle. I also hope Halo 6 will go back to roots and we can have good armors like CQB there.


STORY - ARTSTYLE - GEARS OF WAR 4 COMPARISON - HALO 5 REVIEW - THE ARBITER IN HALO 5 - CUSTOMIZATION - A BALANCE AND FUN ISSUE - BLOOD

There is still time to stop the game from dying :slight_smile:


> 2533274983213185;1:
> There’s no way halo 3 anniversary hasn’t somewhat started development. *
>
> Not sure what stage it is, or what stage armors come into play…
>
> But could we get some of the forgotten or abandoned classic armor from h3a into halo 5?
> 343?
>
> CQB , EOD , and rogue?
> no hayabusa, legal reasons. team ninja owns name and image.

Source please.

No-one outside of 343 knows if H3A is going to be a thing at all, making assertions about it’s development seems a bit pointless. As for adding CQB and the other armors to Halo 5, sure that sounds like a good idea. More customization is always better imo.

> 2533274880633045;11:
> > 2533274983213185;1:
> > There’s no way halo 3 anniversary hasn’t somewhat started development. *
> >
> > Not sure what stage it is, or what stage armors come into play…
> >
> > But could we get some of the forgotten or abandoned classic armor from h3a into halo 5?
> > 343?
> >
> > CQB , EOD , and rogue?
> > no hayabusa, legal reasons. team ninja owns name and image.
>
>
> Source please.
>
> No-one outside of 343 knows if H3A is going to be a thing at all, making assertions about it’s development seems a bit pointless. As for adding CQB and the other armors to Halo 5, sure that sounds like a good idea. More customization is always better imo.

He… Never claimed that H3A was definitely in development? Or claimed to have any sources? He said “There’s no way Halo 3 Anniversary hasn’t somewhat started development”, not “We know that Halo 3 Anniversary has started development, for sure, that’s a fact”.

To clarify, he’s saying “Chances are that Halo 3 Anniversary is being made, it makes sense for it to happen”, using predictions based on logic and hope. You can’t demand for a source for something that wouldn’t have one. It’s like saying “Halo 6 will have Master Chief in it.” There’s no source to back that up, but anybody can say that it’s safe to assume that it is true.

> 2533274808386392;12:
> > 2533274880633045;11:
> > > 2533274983213185;1:
> > > There’s no way halo 3 anniversary hasn’t somewhat started development. *
> > >
> > > Not sure what stage it is, or what stage armors come into play…
> > >
> > > But could we get some of the forgotten or abandoned classic armor from h3a into halo 5?
> > > 343?
> > >
> > > CQB , EOD , and rogue?
> > > no hayabusa, legal reasons. team ninja owns name and image.
> >
> >
> > Source please.
> >
> > No-one outside of 343 knows if H3A is going to be a thing at all, making assertions about it’s development seems a bit pointless. As for adding CQB and the other armors to Halo 5, sure that sounds like a good idea. More customization is always better imo.
>
>
> He… Never claimed that H3A was definitely in development? Or claimed to have any sources? He said “There’s no way Halo 3 Anniversary hasn’t somewhat started development”, not “We know that Halo 3 Anniversary has started development, for sure, that’s a fact”.
>
> To clarify, he’s saying “Chances are that Halo 3 Anniversary is being made, it makes sense for it to happen”, using predictions based on logic and hope. You can’t demand for a source for something that wouldn’t have one. It’s like saying “Halo 6 will have Master Chief in it.” There’s no source to back that up, but anybody can say that it’s safe to assume that it is true.

No actually by saying ‘There is no way Halo 3 anniversary hasn’t started development.’ he is saying ‘Halo 3 Anniversary has started development.’ It’s a double negative. It’s the same sentence expressed correctly. I’ve yet to see proper evidence to suggest that H3A is likely, just speculation and speculation offers virtually nothing of value.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.
>
> Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.

CQB is actually already in halo 5

See this pic

> 2533274847563380;14:
> > 2533274808386392;3:
> > As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.
> >
> > Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.
>
>
> CQB is actually already in halo 5
>
> See this pic

That’s Dynast, not CQB. While there are some passing resemblances, it is not CQB.

> 2533274880633045;13:
> No actually by saying ‘There is no way Halo 3 anniversary hasn’t started development.’ he is saying ‘Halo 3 Anniversary has started development.’ It’s a double negative. It’s the same sentence expressed correctly. I’ve yet to see proper evidence to suggest that H3A is likely, just speculation and speculation offers virtually nothing of value.

There was no evidence to suggest that Halo 2 Anniversary was being made, nor Halo 1 Anniversary, yet those happened. Is it really so bad to hope that Halo 3 Anniversary is coming? Where it is only based on speculation, it does make sense to have a Halo 3 Anniversary release next year.

Not only would it wrap up the original trilogy of remasters, it might also rekindle the dying flame that is Halo. Bringing back what is arguably the most popular and successful game in the franchise with the Anniversary treatment would be nothing but successful. Plus, I won’t be buying Halo 6 as things are now, nor will anybody else that I know personally. But if Halo 3 Anniversary comes out and gets people into Halo again? It would be a great show of faith on 343i’s part. Who knows what could happen.

> 2533274808386392;15:
> > 2533274847563380;14:
> > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.
> > >
> > > Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.
> >
> >
> > CQB is actually already in halo 5
> >
> > See this pic
>
>
> That’s Dynast, not CQB. While there are some passing resemblances, it is not CQB.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274880633045;13:
> > No actually by saying ‘There is no way Halo 3 anniversary hasn’t started development.’ he is saying ‘Halo 3 Anniversary has started development.’ It’s a double negative. It’s the same sentence expressed correctly. I’ve yet to see proper evidence to suggest that H3A is likely, just speculation and speculation offers virtually nothing of value.
>
>
> There was no evidence to suggest that Halo 2 Anniversary was being made, nor Halo 1 Anniversary, yet those happened. Is it really so bad to hope that Halo 3 Anniversary is coming? Where it is only based on speculation, it does make sense to have a Halo 3 Anniversary release next year.
>
> Not only would it wrap up the original trilogy of remasters, it might also rekindle the dying flame that is Halo. Bringing back what is arguably the most popular and successful game in the franchise with the Anniversary treatment would be nothing but successful. Plus, I won’t be buying Halo 6 as things are now, nor will anybody else that I know personally. But if Halo 3 Anniversary comes out and gets people into Halo again? It would be a great show of faith on 343i’s part. Who knows what could happen.

There is no reason to think it would do any of that. THE MCC exists. People can play halo 3 both on MCC and on the 360. I know kids today are mildly obsessed by graphics, but this idea that “H3A” will automatically sell 10 billion copies and have a relevant population for ever and ever is just downright silly. If you want the game to come out, that’s fine. If you want to believe it’ll be a magic unicorn that unites the community; that’s hilarious, but also fine. If you claim it is happening without evidence to back it up…then you’re full of -Yoink-. The time to believe things is when there is evidence for them, you can’t just assume that x will happen. The world doesn’t work that way. In this case the OP stated that H3A had to be in development. We don’t know that’s true. There isn’t any evidence to support that and assuming it’s true before there is a reveal is not only fruitless it may also lead to a lot of people being upset. I don’t know if the game will come out or not. I do know that if it does it certainly won’t be what some people seem to think it will be and these weird fantasies that people seem to be putting on it will not come true. Reality is a thing, maintain your sense of it.

> 2533274808386392;15:
> > 2533274847563380;14:
> > > 2533274808386392;3:
> > > As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.
> > >
> > > Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.
> >
> >
> > CQB is actually already in halo 5
> >
> > See this pic
>
>
> That’s Dynast, not CQB. While there are some passing resemblances, it is not CQB.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274880633045;13:
> > No actually by saying ‘There is no way Halo 3 anniversary hasn’t started development.’ he is saying ‘Halo 3 Anniversary has started development.’ It’s a double negative. It’s the same sentence expressed correctly. I’ve yet to see proper evidence to suggest that H3A is likely, just speculation and speculation offers virtually nothing of value.
>
>
> There was no evidence to suggest that Halo 2 Anniversary was being made, nor Halo 1 Anniversary, yet those happened. Is it really so bad to hope that Halo 3 Anniversary is coming? Where it is only based on speculation, it does make sense to have a Halo 3 Anniversary release next year.
>
> Not only would it wrap up the original trilogy of remasters, it might also rekindle the dying flame that is Halo. Bringing back what is arguably the most popular and successful game in the franchise with the Anniversary treatment would be nothing but successful. Plus, I won’t be buying Halo 6 as things are now, nor will anybody else that I know personally. But if Halo 3 Anniversary comes out and gets people into Halo again? It would be a great show of faith on 343i’s part. Who knows what could happen.

343 stated that dynasty is the successor to CQB, but I agree with you, it’s not the original thing.

Didn’t they outright announce that they have no plans to make H3A?

Why do all you’re posts have the word “CQB” in them? It’s only a piece of armour there are MUCH bigger issues than one (albeit very cool) armour not being in the game.

> 2533274808386392;3:
> As long as 343i doesn’t screw up CQB, I’m happy. But seeing what they’ve done to Mark V, Mark VI (to a lesser extent), Recon, and pretty much every other armour they’ve remade… I wouldn’t have my hopes up.
>
> Then again, if they are making Halo 3 Anniversary, I would much rather play that than Halo 5 anyway.

I actually don’t mind the remade versions of mark v, mark vi and recon I would still like to have the originals but I think it would be cool to have both versions of these armors in future games. The people who like to new versions can have their way and people who prefer the older designs can have their way and everyone can be happy.