Deleted

Deleted

The Beta is really fun. The ranking especially wants me to keep playing over and over to rank up. This is surprising, seeing as it’s only the same two maps and gametype repeated. I feel like Empire will be the new Haven.

Question, is the ranking super easy? Because I would really like a challenging ranking system that will take me a while to hit the higher ranks. Based on what I have seen, players get really high in skill fast, I hope this is not the case because if a new player has a couple good games in then they will be listed with high skill. Can someone please confirm or deny this.

the Spartan bro ness is annoying I can’t believe you like it.
having elite soldiers act like college football players is moronic

Deleted

> 2533274906572028;5:
> > 2533274800656155;4:
> > the Spartan bro ness is annoying I can’t believe you like it.
> > having elite soldiers act like college football players is moronic
>
>
> ahahahahaha I’m so in love with it. They should add a dance everytime you get a steaktacular.

i hope we can customize spartan personality when the full game is released, that way being a “bro” is a choice. Some people including myself would like that spartan II feel.

Someone a while ago suggested that spartans interact differently with each others personalities, so if a IV tried high fiving a II he would deny it, but II’s would get along better with each other.