[Deleted]

[Deleted]

Yes, only if it comes with my helmet…

> 2535428779736382;2:
> Yes, only if it comes with my helmet…

It wouldn’t be hard to make haunted helmet.

Not sure if EVA or Kelly’s helmet would work better but a transparent visor with a skull can’t be that hard.

I like it

They’d have to change the name of Rogue, seeing as there already is a Rogue armor set in Halo 5.

I will never buy another pack from them again. They’ve proven time and time again they can’t be trusted. Don’t take this as me saying I’m a Halo/343 hater, but they clearly don’t spend our money accordingly to help fix issues with the game. I mean just look at the state of it a whole year later. I just pray that the next game isn’t as big of a mess, and has servers that actually work alongside content from the previous game (except the 100’s of armor skins and purple/blue visors).

Not with the pay for an advantage warthog or if all of these items couldn’t be unlocked with in game currency.

no

Sure, just depends on the price of the pack. Maybe around 90,000, give or take a couple thousand

> 2533274871854547;5:
> They’d have to change the name of Rogue, seeing as there already is a Rogue armor set in Halo 5.

No, they could just call it Rogue [GEN1].

I’d only buy it if it were at a reasonable REQ point price. Wouldn’t buy it if the only option was actual currency.

> 2533274983213185;3:
> > 2535428779736382;2:
> > Yes, only if it comes with my helmet…
>
>
> It wouldn’t be hard to make haunted helmet.
>
> Not sure if EVA or Kelly’s helmet would work better but a transparent visor with a skull can’t be that hard.

Fine just the Pilot helmet :frowning:

> 2535415111658532;9:
> Sure, just depends on the price of the pack. Maybe around 90,000, give or take a couple thousand

Let’s try 50,000… I don’t have time to get almost 100,000

> 2533274837720524;6:
> I will never buy another pack from them again. They’ve proven time and time again they can’t be trusted. Don’t take this as me saying I’m a Halo/343 hater, but they clearly don’t spend our money accordingly to help fix issues with the game. I mean just look at the state of it a whole year later. I just pray that the next game isn’t as big of a mess, and has servers that actually work alongside content from the previous game (except the 100’s of armor skins and purple/blue visors).

you’re not a halo hater if you don’t support microtransactions.

microtransactions are the greatest threat to halo (or any other franchise and AAA game). everybody says they don’t divide the community, but they do. they lock out everyone, who refuses to use real money or who hasn’t much time to play, from customization options. yes it’s only cosmetics (for arena), but you’re still locked out of a part of the game, which you had access to in previous installments (even if it’s just cosmetics… although there is warzone). and i know that in reach you also had to play much to unlock everything, but there was no shortcut with money. now you can feel left behind, just because you refuse to give them more money after they already got your “entry fee” by buying the game.

so to answer the thread: i won’t buy any req pack with real money and since i haven’t played h5 in a long time and i don’t plan to come back soon (i have way more fun with MCC and reach) i also won’t use req points in it.

> 2535437652903765;10:
> > 2533274871854547;5:
> > They’d have to change the name of Rogue, seeing as there already is a Rogue armor set in Halo 5.
>
>
> No, they could just call it Rogue [GEN1].
>
> I’d only buy it if it were at a reasonable REQ point price. Wouldn’t buy it if the only option was actual currency.

We could definitely use a few more gen 1 armor.

Some gen 2 stuff looks overly decorative and poorly done.

No,dont see an reason do buy it.

> 2535408730995228;15:
> No,dont see an reason do buy it.

Not even for req points?

> 2533274983213185;16:
> > 2535408730995228;15:
> > No,dont see an reason do buy it.
>
>
> Not even for req points?

Then maybe,but even then just for the sake of collection and not because I like it or need it.

No, I could spend my regular req points and unlock all of that stuff normally.

If it was money only, then 343 would be dividing the community. There would be a huge outcry.

You’re forgetting the Flamethrower and the Mauler…

If they add a new Warthog, especially a Halo 3 themed-Hog, let it be the Transport Hig.