[Deleted]

[Deleted]

Due to change of opinion and needs to refine my opinion, I have removed this post

> 2533274821446517;1:
> In the beginning animation of when a game starts, there are directions to the game type, I like prior to the game when it tours the map and says Game type:Slayer but it says on the screen “Control power weapons to dominate the enemy team”, which already gives noobs a upper hand, I know that this really doesn’t contribute to the game that much, but don’t give instructions on how to win just say “kill enemy spartans”, the idea of controlling power weapons can be misleading to new players and also is one of those things that is primarily only for community to know.

The main thing 343 is trying to do with H5 is create the next big arena shooter. If they don’t at least tell new people what the central tenets of the game’s competitivity are, then it won’t be terribly friendly to them. You can’t start a revolution without the population behind you, and they won’t get behind you if you don’t tell them what you’re doing. Everybody was a noob once. Don’t try and shut out anyone that may come along.

[Deleted]