DELETED: I probably had wrong information

DELETED: probably wrong informatin!

Halo 4 brought big pros and big cons, and the cons were very dificult to accept, and because of that I’m disappointed that most of the H5 campaign will be played through Locke when the successor to my favourite game (Halo 3) wasn’t as I expected, hope it will worth it :slight_smile:

edit: I read an article months ago on an italian fan page, it reported a tweet that said it’s gonna be something like 60% Locke (I’m sorry I don’t have the link :frowning: )

edit2: I can’t find the article, maybe something changed

edit3: maybe it was on reddit (?) and not on twitter, I can’t remember where the article was, but I’m sure I read it, also my brother remembers that XD

> 2533274892367695;1:
> Halo 4 brought big pros and big cons, and the cons were very dificult to accept, and because of that I’m disappointed that most of the H5 campaign will be played through Locke when the successor to my favourite game (Halo 3) wasn’t as I expected, hope it will worth it :slight_smile:

And how do you know this?

I feel like if we play as Spartan Locke then we will play like an AvP, Predator. We will see like footprints and gather evidences and follow him around killing enemies along the way. But we will start off far from him like several planets off of his trail and have to follow his path of destruction.

But I still want most of the campaign to be played under Master Chief’s perspective and not at all under the Arbiter’s perspective because at this point, playing the Arbiter is like playing Lasky, they’re both more like Master Chief’s helpers and political powers rather than partners.

> 2533274892367695;1:
> Halo 4 brought big pros and big cons, and the cons were very dificult to accept, and because of that I’m disappointed that most of the H5 campaign will be played through Locke when the successor to my favourite game (Halo 3) wasn’t as I expected, hope it will worth it :slight_smile:

You seem to know something everyone else doesn’t. And what does the last part even mean
Edit: hell, this whole thing makes no sense now that I read it again

You will play as Locke half of the time or less. 343i has stated Master Chief is still the main character.

> 2533274834089336;2:
> > 2533274892367695;1:
> > Halo 4 brought big pros and big cons, and the cons were very dificult to accept, and because of that I’m disappointed that most of the****H5 campaign will be played through Locke when the successor to my favourite game (Halo 3) wasn’t as I expected, hope it will worth it :slight_smile:
>
>
> And how do you know this?

I read an article months ago on an italian fan page, it reported a tweet that said it’s gonna be something like 60% Locke (I’m sorry I don’t have the link :frowning: )

> 2533274877056440;5:
> You will play as Locke half of the time or less. 343i has stated Master Chief is still the main character.

Yeah I know that, but: (quote my self)

> I read an article months ago on an italian fan page, it reported a tweet that said it’s gonna be something like 60% Locke (I’m sorry I don’t have the link :frowning: )