//delete

this thread

I can’t vote because I’m Canadian. I’m really sick of seeing these threads as, contrary to popular belief, the American election has NOTHING to do with Halo 4.

I won’t be voting because I don’t turn 18 until a few days after Election Day, but if I were, then I would definitely vote, and everyone else should too. As much as I don’t like politics, it’s a really important thing to do.

True, but the date of both happens to be the same. So I’m advocating that if any Americans would choose to play Halo 4 instead of vote, they have a way to flaunt it as we Americans do so well.

> NO. You will not be voting. You’ll be playing Halo 4. Over a million people have preordered it to date, and I’m sure everyone here is one of those.
>
> Let’s voice something that matters for once - Our love for Halo.
>
> Whatever your Social network of choice is, let’s all start throwing around this hashtag:
>
> #notvotingbecauseofhalo4
>
> And remind people in this country that there are better things than voting this November.

I have perhaps only posted one thing on Waypoint. But I have to hope that you are severely kidding, and that you don’t truly think this way. I won’t throw around political opinions because this isn’t the place for it. But please take an election seriously, and try to understand what really counts.

Sincerely,

a Veteran.
USMC

You can vote before Nov. 6th. That’s what I did!

> NO. You will not be voting. You’ll be playing Halo 4. Over a million people have preordered it to date, and I’m sure everyone here is one of those.
>
> Let’s voice something that matters for once - Our love for Halo.
>
> Whatever your Social network of choice is, let’s all start throwing around this hashtag:
>
> #notvotingbecauseofhalo4
>
> And remind people in this country that there are better things than voting this November.

BLASPHEMY!! You’re telling us Halo fans not to vote!! 343 DOES NOT APPROVE OF THIS! DX I sure am voting! I can wait to play Halo 4 when I get home from voting! EVERYONE VOTE ON NOV 6TH! Don’t listen to this guy!! YOU MUST VOTE! FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR COUNTRY! O.O 343 votes! You all should too!! O.O

I won’t be voting on November 6th, I’m voting by mail.

So, let me apologize for being very unclear. I’m not advocating not voting. Obviously it’s the right thing to do. I’m not going to voice political opinions on a Halo forum, I’m simply offering the idea that perhaps many will not be voting this Nov. 6th due to the release of one of the greatest games of all time. Voting is an important decision that should not be taken lightly, sure.

In other words, maybe I didn’t express myself clearly enough. It’s fun to toy with the idea that a game is greater than a civil duty, and that’s all it is: toying. Thanks to those who stand by the necessity of voting, I appreciate your attitude and I apologize for being a little too forward about the idea.

You. Must. Vote.

Oh really? Enjoy your ban.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously. People DIE for our right to vote, and you plan to NOT just because Halo 4, which you will have from then until Xbox LIVE for 360 gets shut down, comes out that day and you can’t even stop at the polls on your way home, or get it at midnight launch? Can’ttake a half hour break to do it, either?

I will be getting my early vote on before the 6th. I will be getting halo 4 the 6th.

This is why you need to vote!