Delete Team Objective and bring back Dominion?

The Team Objective playlist has the fewest players and it almost impossible to get in a match. At times only 10 players are playing Team Objective, so why not delete the playlist and bring back Dominion. I know 343 no longer updates the playlists, but maybe with enough votes/replies, they will be inclined to change it. Share your opinion

I liked Dominion, and I don’t know why 343 keeps in the Objective playlist when its population is so low.
Personally, I’d like to see Dominion back.

> 2535459674199668;1:
> The Team Objective playlist has the fewest players and it almost impossible to get in a match. At times only 10 players are playing Team Objective, so why not delete the playlist and bring back Dominion. I know 343 no longer updates the playlists, but maybe with enough votes/replies, they will be inclined to change it. Share your opinion

As you said, the last H4 update roughly 9 months ago was the final update. Team OBJ isn’t going anywhere.

While it does have the lowest population, I think you might be embellishing a little. Currently OBJ has 139 players in it, including me as I type this.

It’s actually my favorite playlist due to good gametypes, nice variety, no ordinance, and a change of pace almost every game. My last 10 games are as follow:

Oddball on Adrift
Extraction on Abandon
Ricochet on Haven
Ricochet on Hekau
Regicide on Opus
Oddball on Haven
KOTH on Complex
Regicide on Wanderluster
Oddball on Abandon
Ricochet on Dispatch
Dominion on Procedure

As we see, dominion already exists in this rotation and gets voted for a decent amount. It’s also playable in the Heavies playlist, so removing the 4 or 5 gametypes that are exclusively in OBJ seems kind of dumb.

No other playlist has close to the map/gametype variety. The only times when I struggle whatsoever to find a match is past 11pm on a weeknight, which for the smallest playlist on this game, isn’t unexpected.

TLDR I disagree

> 2533274896920308;3:
> > 2535459674199668;1:
> > The Team Objective playlist has the fewest players and it almost impossible to get in a match. At times only 10 players are playing Team Objective, so why not delete the playlist and bring back Dominion. I know 343 no longer updates the playlists, but maybe with enough votes/replies, they will be inclined to change it. Share your opinion
>
>
> As you said, the last H4 update roughly 9 months ago was the final update. Team OBJ isn’t going anywhere.
>
> While it does have the lowest population, I think you might be embellishing a little. Currently OBJ has 139 players in it, including me as I type this.
>
> It’s actually my favorite playlist due to good gametypes, nice variety, no ordinance, and a change of pace almost every game. My last 10 games are as follow:
>
> Oddball on Adrift
> Extraction on Abandon
> Ricochet on Haven
> Ricochet on Hekau
> Regicide on Opus
> Oddball on Haven
> KOTH on Complex
> Regicide on Wanderluster
> Oddball on Abandon
> Ricochet on Dispatch
> Dominion on Procedure
>
> As we see, dominion already exists in this rotation and gets voted for a decent amount. It’s also playable in the Heavies playlist, so removing the 4 or 5 gametypes that are exclusively in OBJ seems kind of dumb.
>
> No other playlist has close to the map/gametype variety. The only times when I struggle whatsoever to find a match is past 11pm on a weeknight, which for the smallest playlist on this game, isn’t unexpected.
>
> TLDR I disagree

You can find all (except for oddball) Team Objective Games in other playlists. Dominion had the biggest population when it was cut and it also had a big population when it was the featured playlist a year ago. Can they only support a certain number of playlists? Why not bring back all the playlists: Ricochet, Dominion, Extraction, Multi-Team, Regicide, and Race.

> 2535459674199668;4:
> > 2533274896920308;3:
> > > 2535459674199668;1:
> > > The Team Objective playlist has the fewest players and it almost impossible to get in a match. At times only 10 players are playing Team Objective, so why not delete the playlist and bring back Dominion. I know 343 no longer updates the playlists, but maybe with enough votes/replies, they will be inclined to change it. Share your opinion
> >
> >
> > As you said, the last H4 update roughly 9 months ago was the final update. Team OBJ isn’t going anywhere.
> >
> > While it does have the lowest population, I think you might be embellishing a little. Currently OBJ has 139 players in it, including me as I type this.
> >
> > It’s actually my favorite playlist due to good gametypes, nice variety, no ordinance, and a change of pace almost every game. My last 10 games are as follow:
> >
> > Oddball on Adrift
> > Extraction on Abandon
> > Ricochet on Haven
> > Ricochet on Hekau
> > Regicide on Opus
> > Oddball on Haven
> > KOTH on Complex
> > Regicide on Wanderluster
> > Oddball on Abandon
> > Ricochet on Dispatch
> > Dominion on Procedure
> >
> > As we see, dominion already exists in this rotation and gets voted for a decent amount. It’s also playable in the Heavies playlist, so removing the 4 or 5 gametypes that are exclusively in OBJ seems kind of dumb.
> >
> > No other playlist has close to the map/gametype variety. The only times when I struggle whatsoever to find a match is past 11pm on a weeknight, which for the smallest playlist on this game, isn’t unexpected.
> >
> > TLDR I disagree
>
>
> You can find all (except for oddball) Team Objective Games in other playlists. Dominion had the biggest population when it was cut and it also had a big population when it was the featured playlist a year ago. Can they only support a certain number of playlists? Why not bring back all the playlists: Ricochet, Dominion, Extraction, Multi-Team, Regicide, and Race.

But I like hitting extraction clips :frowning:

You’re right, I wish they’d bring all those lists back but the population can’t support it. Realistically, Multi-Team, and Ricochet are the only ones that had even decent populations. FFA Regicide is a -Yoink- gametype and team regicide shows up very rarely in BTB.

I agree with you on some things. Even if they’d cycle Multi Team, Ricochet, Dominion, Race through every 2 weeks or monthly, I’d be much happier.

I think both playlist should be on or maybe a sub-list to each objective.

Dominion was pretty cool to me! A base that moves and changes and fights back; who wouldn’t like that??

I like team objective better.

Having said that, If there was a choice to have multi-team or a DLC playlist in stead of objective I would like that.

BRING BACK DOM. 72% MASTERY

Why not do this? Keep Objective, but, create sub-categorizes like Dom, or Extract. There you can chose whatever in Obj. or choose Dom playlist. It will have more players because those who like to change it up each match will be playing Dom with those who are in the Dom playlist. They over lap. Brilliant!