Delete my entire campaign progress

Does anybody know how I can delete my entire Halo 5 saved progress? Want to start the game from scratch and leave the game in a blank, like I never played it before (factory reset?). I’ve tried everything what I can think of unsuccessfully. Help!

I’m not sure of how to delete game progress, but you could always just select Mission 1, and play from the beginning.
Is that what you’re tying to do?

Go to My games & apps and press start on halo 5, manage game and delete your saved data. I am not sure but this might delete your forged maps so be careful.

The only way to truly reset your stats would be to switch gamertags and play on a new one. You can delete your saved data, but there no way to ‘factory reset’ your game as it were. Same with all Halo games OP, all stats are tracked.

Thanks guys. I’ll have to follow Stckrboy’s recommendation to recreate my profile. Thing is that since we recently bought the game my son accidentally started playing on my profile and got a few achievements that I want to delete so I can start from scratch and get my own achievements and stats. Not really looking just for replaying the first levels. Appreciate your answers.

> 2533274912697172;3:
> Go to My games & apps and press start on halo 5, manage game and delete your saved data. I am not sure but this might delete your forged maps so be careful.

<p></p>

> 2535442766365859;6:
> > 2533274912697172;3:
> > Go to My games & apps and press start on halo 5, manage game and delete your saved data. I am not sure but this might delete your forged maps so be careful.
>
> <p></p>