DELETE ME PLEASE

NEVER MIND - CONFIRMED AS AN EARLIER VERSION OF THE KNIGHT

Everythign I read…

I have no idea what it means. I’m too stupid to understand this all. But that’s not a bad thing though, now I can’t spoil myself! :smiley:

but the didact is a forerunner and forerunners dont look like that

that pic is an early build of the promethean knight that was shown at the pax panel

> that pic is an early build of the promethean knight that was shown at the pax panel

Proof, if I may ask for it. I’d like to see the Entire Halo Reborn Panel Actually Please :slight_smile:

> that pic is an early build of the promethean knight that was shown at the pax panel

i think i’m wrong but wasnt that picture shown in the new vidoc?

Can’t say what the first image is of, and I can’t say what the Composers role in Halo 4 will be, but the second one is the beginning artwork design for a Promethean Knight, nothing more. It was shown at PAX and explained out.

> > that pic is an early build of the promethean knight that was shown at the pax panel
>
> i think i’m wrong but wasnt that picture shown in the new vidoc?

Not that I’m aware.

It is indeed an earlier concept of a Promethean Knight.

> but the didact is a forerunner and forerunners dont look like that

What if the didact used the composer to place himself into a custom knight which (thanks to being a A.I) meant that he survived the rings.

But what at the same time, he could use the composer to turn the knights back into their original form recreating the forerunners?!?!??

Just spoutin stuff out here

PS: i know that was a concept knight that image, but the knight could be a placeholder for the didact??

Ok guys here’s the panel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRvV8FN034I&list=FLXxTVPZld8_WWHn1kEf16NQ&index=6&feature=plpp_video

plus that pic isnt in the vidoc, they show it after

> > > that pic is an early build of the promethean knight that was shown at the pax panel
> >
> > i think i’m wrong but wasnt that picture shown in the new vidoc?
>
> Not that I’m aware.

Your correct Rzibara. This is simply an early artwork design for the knight, its present on youtube right now. Go look it up.

> > that pic is an early build of the promethean knight that was shown at the pax panel
>
> Proof, if I may ask for it. I’d like to see the Entire Halo Reborn Panel Actually Please :slight_smile:

heres the panel

Am I the only one who notices the assault rifle’s reticle is a triangle with a dot?

Uhh. Considering the Voice Actor for the Didact was doing Facial Motion Tracking I doubt that’s him very much.

I’m pretty sure I heard that’s just an early version of the Promethean Knights or at the very least a larger variant like the Covie Hunters.

You have nothing to prove that that is the Didact.

> You have nothing to prove that that is the Didact.

No Need to get Aggressive Bro’chacho, I just was stating I found something, I never said that it Most definitely was.