Delay the game another 5 years

It’s clear that 343 needs more than 5 years time, unlimited resources, and complete dev teams to make a good halo game. As fans we should respect “how hard it is to make a game” and delay it for a while and then just play halo 3 while we wait.

That’s obviously not going to happen, so this is what we’ve got. I’m still going to be playing MCC and Halo 5 for the next five years instead of whatever this is though…

What did you dislike about the demo? Be more specific.

It looked pretty cartoony and unpolished in my opinion honestly. Like some part of it I thought the stream was hitching or wasn’t rendering… Idk… I was very unimpressed.

> 2533274964025169;3:
> What did you dislike about the demo? Be more specific.

Sprint, clamber, grappling hooks, art style being terrible, weapons looking horrible, and the fact that that cutscene at the end with the brute was astonishingly cringe

> 2533274836669416;4:
> It looked pretty cartoony and unpolished in my opinion honestly. Like some part of it I thought the stream was hitching or wasn’t rendering… Idk… I was very unimpressed.

I’m with you bro. I thought the texture just wasn’t loading but then I realized there is no texture