Delay Infinite until forge is ready pls!

Hello 343 industries. I just want to start of by saying Halo Infinite look’s awesome, and I appreciate your openness and honesty on the situation, but no forge or co op campaign in a Halo game at launch is unacceptable! I beg that you delay the game until it’s ready! Thank you for taking my comment into consideration!

> 2535473119521848;1:
> Hello 343 industries. I just want to start of by saying Halo Infinite look’s awesome, and I appreciate your openness and honesty on the situation, but no forge or co op campaign in a Halo game at launch is unacceptable! I beg that you delay the game until it’s ready! Thank you for taking my comment into consideration!

I agree. I want to play Co Op Campaign then build a starship zombies level right after

why cant you just wait till forge is out to play the game. why make everyone else who wants to play the game wait.

> 2533274797364531;3:
> why cant you just wait till forge is out to play the game. why make everyone else who wants to play the game wait

Because forge is a staple of the franchise, removing forge from a halo game is like removing fatalities from Mortal Kombat! And same thing for co op campaign, the whole argument for why Split screen should be in Halo 5 was for Co op campaign so people can play with there friend’s like in Halo 1, 2, 3, and Reach, but now there not even doing that! I understand the past year has been tough for everyone, but then why not just delay the game if it’s not ready? And to be honest, I’m worried that they’re not delaying to cash in on the holiday season, which might leave us with a buggy unfinished game at launch, the same thing that happened to CP 2077, but hopefully not as bad as CP 2077.

May I ask, what would delaying the rest of the game do? Let’s say they do delay it by 6 months so co-op and Forge will be there for launch, that’s really it, you get to say “it came at launch”. If they don’t (which is extremely likely), then we get to play the game for 6 months earlier, get to play co-op campaign 3 months earlier and Forge at the same time.

i really don’t mind forge since it’s a more complicated version rather than just a map editor compared to reach’s and 3’s. Campaign co-op however, is a deal breaker and it actually can affect inital impression.

> 2533274797364531;3:
> why cant you just wait till forge is out to play the game. why make everyone else who wants to play the game wait.

The problem is, they’ve only had an effective 2.5 years to make this game, and it’s the most ambitious one yet. There’s no need to RUSH this game. Delaying it essentially gives them the time they should have had that Covid and building the Slipspace Engine took away from them

> 2533274797364531;3:
> why cant you just wait till forge is out to play the game. why make everyone else who wants to play the game wait.

i’ll never understand why people like you support missing features that will hurt the impression of a game on day one.

Forge is a huge part of Halo for me, and it is heartbreaking to not see it on day 1… BUT- HELL NO, do NOT delay Infinite over co-op or forge. You’ll have to wait EITHER WAY, so why would you not want to play multiplayer or solo campaign while you wait?

343i said it best: The game will never truly be complete, it’s already been delayed once, now is the time to release what is ready and they don’t want to put out something as important as forge when it isnt ready.

> 2533274923562209;8:
> > 2533274797364531;3:
> > why cant you just wait till forge is out to play the game. why make everyone else who wants to play the game wait.
>
> i’ll never understand why people like you support missing features that will hurt the impression of a game on day one.

We don’t support ‘missing features’, we support the idea of releasing content when it is ready. Multiplayer and solo campaign are ready. I’m going to be playing Infinite for the next 10 years, and the idea of features being trickled in is great because it means the game will stay interesting for a longer period of time.

Everyone for the delay is acting like a shareholder lol

> 2535452387883664;5:
> May I ask, what would delaying the rest of the game do? Let’s say they do delay it by 6 months so co-op and Forge will be there for launch, that’s really it, you get to say “it came at launch”. If they don’t (which is extremely likely), then we get to play the game for 6 months earlier, get to play co-op campaign 3 months earlier and Forge at the same time.

Like I said forge is a staple of the franchise, it’s part of what make’s Halo HALO! I don’t want the game to launch without core features like forge, them not delaying make’s me worried that they’re focusing more on holiday sale’s than making sure the game’s ready.

> 2535473119521848;11:
> > 2535452387883664;5:
> > May I ask, what would delaying the rest of the game do? Let’s say they do delay it by 6 months so co-op and Forge will be there for launch, that’s really it, you get to say “it came at launch”. If they don’t (which is extremely likely), then we get to play the game for 6 months earlier, get to play co-op campaign 3 months earlier and Forge at the same time.
>
> Like I said forge is a staple of the franchise, it’s part of what make’s Halo HALO! I don’t want the game to launch without core features like forge, them not delaying make’s me worried that they’re focusing more on holiday sale’s than making sure the game’s ready.

If they were worried about Holiday sales (even though most revenue will be from MT in multiplayer), then they wouldn’t have delayed it the first time. Also, the vast majority of people who will play infinite won’t be affected by Forge and co-op campaign. Why should the majority be punished just so the minority can flaunt Forge came at launch?

> 2535452387883664;5:
> May I ask, what would delaying the rest of the game do? Let’s say they do delay it by 6 months so co-op and Forge will be there for launch, that’s really it, you get to say “it came at launch”. If they don’t (which is extremely likely), then we get to play the game for 6 months earlier, get to play co-op campaign 3 months earlier and Forge at the same time.

Almost certainly most areas of the game aren’t in a finished state. They are having to prioritse and cut things so they can be ready for launch. Which means the game suffers

> 2586218893182442;13:
> > 2535452387883664;5:
> > May I ask, what would delaying the rest of the game do? Let’s say they do delay it by 6 months so co-op and Forge will be there for launch, that’s really it, you get to say “it came at launch”. If they don’t (which is extremely likely), then we get to play the game for 6 months earlier, get to play co-op campaign 3 months earlier and Forge at the same time.
>
> Almost certainly most areas of the game aren’t in a finished state. They are having to prioritse and cut things so they can be ready for launch. Which means the game suffers

So now we’re changing it from “Forge and co-op campaign aren’t ready” to “the entire game isn’t ready”?

The fact that battle passes and microtransactions will be ready at launch but co-op campaign won’t be should have everyone irrate

Nope. Don’t want to wait. Why have it all on day 1? We can’t play it all at the same time… I’m happy to play with what we get, and more trickle in as it comes.

If they want to cash in on holiday season, then so be it… they are a business, and someone’s gotta pay for this game.

let’s hope for a delay of the whole game

I would be fine if Forge came a few months after launch, this will give forgers enough time to truly understand the mechanics of the game and allow for people to start a good list/plan for things to do when it does release. Anything more than 6 months will be detrimental to community content though, in my opinion.
No Co-op? That is a tragedy and a betrayal of trust.

> 2533274866989456;18:
> I would be fine if Forge came a few months after launch, this will give forgers enough time to truly understand the mechanics of the game and allow for people to start a good list/plan for things to do when it does release. Anything more than 6 months will be detrimental to community content though, in my opinion.
> No Co-op? That is a tragedy and a betrayal of trust.

Or it will do that same thing that Launching without forge did for Halo 5. Tanking the population of non competitive players in the first few months.

> 2533274816257608;10:
> > 2533274923562209;8:
> > > 2533274797364531;3:
> > > why cant you just wait till forge is out to play the game. why make everyone else who wants to play the game wait.
> >
> > i’ll never understand why people like you support missing features that will hurt the impression of a game on day one.
>
> We don’t support ‘missing features’, we support the idea of releasing content when it is ready. Multiplayer and solo campaign are ready. I’m going to be playing Infinite for the next 10 years, and the idea of features being trickled in is great because it means the game will stay interesting for a longer period of time.
>
> Everyone for the delay is acting like a shareholder lol

We are not shareholders. We are investors