Delay Halo: Infinite

So, the Halo: Infinite showcase has come and gone and I couldn’t be more disappointed in the direction that 343 Industries has gone. To myself and a couple of others that I know, this doesn’t look like it came out of 343’s new Slipspace Engine, it looks like it was created on whatever engine runs Minecraft. Almost everything in the demo had a blocky feel to it, from mountains, to structures, to ship designs (i.e. the Phantoms we saw), and even fusion cores. The only things that I saw in the demo that I enjoyed were the new weapons and their designs (except for the new sidearm, which looks like a regular 9 millimeter) as well as the sound design so props to those respective departments. Everything else needs to go back to the drawing board; you either do Halo right or you don’t do it at all. We can hope that 343 is just trolling and that this isn’t going to be the final product but if we look at their past demos for Halo 4 and 5, what you saw is what you got in the final game.

Here are some screenshots of what I disliked most: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

> 2533274847590383;1:
> So, the Halo: Infinite showcase has come and gone and I couldn’t be more disappointed in the direction that 343 Industries has gone. To myself and a couple of others that I know, this doesn’t look like it came out of 343’s new Slipspace Engine, it looks like it was created on whatever engine runs Minecraft. Almost everything in the demo had a blocky feel to it, from mountains, to structures, to ship designs (i.e. the Phantoms we saw), and even fusion cores. The only things that I saw in the demo that I enjoyed were the new weapons and their designs (except for the new sidearm, which looks like a regular 9 millimeter) as well as the sound design so props to those respective departments. Everything else needs to go back to the drawing board; you either do Halo right or you don’t do it at all. We can hope that 343 is just trolling and that this isn’t going to be the final product but if we look at their past demos for Halo 4 and 5, what you saw is what you got in the final game.
>
> Here are some screenshots of what I disliked most: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Yeah halo is supposed to be a console seller this looks like a mockery of Xbox fans… they need to look at how this “demo” has already divided the fans and decide if they have made the correct decisions while creating infinite.

I agree because clearly this story idea of the Banished was not something they had in mind when they finished Halo 5. You know what it seems to me, they had no idea how to continue Halo 5’s story so when Halo Wars 2 came with the Banished, it was then and only then they decided to include the Banished for Halo infinite and dropped everything else. This game needs to be delayed at least 1.5 years to correct the storyline.

I agree. If they really need to, PLEASE delay Infinite. Halo can’t take another sub-par game.