Delay Halo Infinite... unless

Delay Halo Infinite unless there is something/more that has yet to be seen. I first started playing Halo when I was 10 years old in 2002 and eventually became a veteran for the series (+ multiple novels), so i’m one of many that have seen all the ups and downs throughout the years. In saying that, in my opinion, which may be shared or not, Infinite should be delayed with obvious benefits. Benefits not only for 343, Halo, and the fans but also Microsoft.

PROS:
Refined textures/lighting
Bugs found(MCC), as many as possible
Story/vision fully realized
Community feedback from a demo/public beta release to make any changes
So Halo Infinite, taking into account the pandemic can be the very best possible right from launch
Why it benefits Microsoft? Halo hasn’t been a system seller for many years now, but with that $500M budget and plenty of time, it could be again. (Console+Gamepass)

CONS:
…“Unless” everything is being taken care of and what we all saw was just a tiny glimpse.
The “product” will be finished upon launch and are confident that the majority of new and old fans will be satisfied for many years to come.

I wish and hope for the best as a true Halo fan.
-J33

I agree with you completely, although it would be a little sad to see it delayed.

> 2535415309889058;2:
> I agree with you completely, although it would be a little sad to see it delayed.

True but I’d prefer it was launched in a better state. I don’t want the reviews to destroy it