Delay = ANGRY!

It is at this time 11-17-11, and what? My Halo CEA has yet to ship from amazon! Am I unfortunate enough to be delayed, or is it an issue with amazon’s postal service? If anyone has any answers, or are having the same problem, TELL ME!

Amazon dun goofed? Either that or if possible their warehouse is backup? idk…

> It is at this time 11-17-11, and what? My Halo CEA has yet to ship from amazon! Am I unfortunate enough to be delayed, or is it an issue with amazon’s postal service? If anyone has any answers, or are having the same problem, TELL ME!

Does it say on your order status that it has yet to ship?

If so, contact them asking them what’s up.

Call and cancel. Order from Play.com or go to store.

Problem solved.

> It is at this time 11-17-11, and what? My Halo CEA has yet to ship from amazon! Am I unfortunate enough to be delayed, or is it an issue with amazon’s postal service? If anyone has any answers, or are having the same problem, TELL ME!

Okay, I can’t cancel or re-order because then I won’t get the bonuses. I will try to call them.

mine got here when it said it would(11-15-2011) and i ordered from amazon

> mine got here when it said it would(11-15-2011) and i ordered from amazon

mine started shipping on the 14th but nothing has changed status wise.

I feel your pain! Amazon have let me down many a time when it comes to my Halo books! Im glad I went through play.com this time!

> I feel your pain! Amazon have let me down many a time when it comes to my Halo books! Im glad I went through play.com this time!

Actually this happened to me also, with halo glasslands. The shipper was USPS and they failed to update their status, they missed their estimate delivery window by 5 days. When i talked to amazon they gave me a credit of the shipping costs and told me they were going to look into their shippers for improvements. If they deliver via fedex or UPS i get it no problem, but the USPS just has issues.

As it turns out, they lost my game in the shipping process, maybe yours, too. Anyway, going to go to gamestop later tonight or tomorrow to pick up a first shipment copy.

Okay, now my order says “shipped”, but now I can’s track it. What the -Yoink- amazon!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHH! 7 DAYS! 7 DAYS and still haven’t got my game! Darn you USPS!

It turns out that amazon.com’s only mistake was letting USPS deliver my game. I can’t track, I can’t confirm delivery, the only thing I can hope for is that my game comes in tomorrow!

If you haven’t been notified concerning a delay in delivery, then you should contact Amazon. That’s what I’ve done. I’m pretty sure the Royal Mail has lost my copy of Halo CEA, but at least Gamestation has good customer support. Unfortunately I have to wait 15 working days before I can claim a lost package. Feels bad man.

This happened to my friend with his MW3. He ordered it about 2 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived.