Del Rio's revenge, the 'REQ'oning

So, I’ve found myself questioning lately, "what happend to Del Rio after halo 4?

I wonder if there is any official word on this, is halo 4 the tragic end of Cpt Del Rio’s story? Or does it continue during halo 5’s events?

If nothing has been said, let’s start some realistic fan fictions on what happend to the crazy old coot.

He’s a Senator now. Listen to Hunt the Truth. Or read this.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he was on Cortana’s personal -Yoink- list and plans to mess him up at some point.

> 2533274812652989;3:
> I wouldn’t be shocked if he was on Cortana’s personal -Yoink- list and plans to mess him up at some point.

That would be a crazy arc in halo 6 if we had to stop del Rio from being tormented by cortana.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> He’s a Senator now. Listen to Hunt the Truth. Or read this.

I hope he gets a little more development than that, boy… if anyone in halo needs it it’s him… Thanks for the info.

He pitched the req system.

He had to’ve.

After they left the chief on Requiem, the crew got mad and tore him apart like those crazy civilians did to that dude who killed Sadie’s dad in the ODST audio logs.

After being replaced by Lasky (as captain of the Infinity) for abandoning Chief on Requiem, Del Rio became a Senator.

Some time after the attacks on Biko, Del Rio took immediate leave to avoid backlash from his harsh criticism of the Spartan-IIs, especially Chief.

He retired to a nursing home and died of catheter overflow.

In hunt the truth it said he became a politician after halo 4

> 2533274812652989;3:
> I wouldn’t be shocked if he was on Cortana’s personal -Yoink- list and plans to mess him up at some point.

That would actually be pretty cool to see in-game. Maybe even have Chief save him, even after all of the -Yoink- he gave him. Would certainly change the dynamic of their relationship.

Ha. Oh, Del Rio. He’s dead, right? Cortana’s going to push him down a flight of stairs and beat him senseless with a sack of space oranges. Sporanges. And then she’s going to compose and keep him where all the Prometheans scream at you, so he can scream with them too, as one of them.

Poor guy. All he did was his best.