Del Rio's Anti-Campaign to Chief #HuntTheTruth

“Freshman Senator Andrew Del Rio wastes no time turning Biko into an anti-Chief campaign, but news from the Outer Colonies tells a very different story. With the truth about the Spartan program hanging in the balance, how far will ONI go to bury it?”

-Yoink- OFF ANDREW DELRIO

Del Rio can go -Yoink- himself!!

ANDREW DELRIO SON OF A -Yoink-

I was surprised when saw that name pop up. Dude can hold a grudge.

Man…the Sangheili, the team of Arbiter, calls Chief Demon again…

Why is he still so salty?

Spartan IV’s are warriors not the II’s. -Yoink- Del Rio. -Yoink-!!

Bypassing the filter is still against the rules guys. Just sayin’.

He just mad because Chief nearly pounded his skull in (I wish he would’ve too, that would’ve been HILARIOUS)

In the cutscene where Del Rio wants Chief arrested-

Del Rio- Arrest that man! Arrest him!

Lasky- Captain!

Chief clubs Del Rio in the head, knocking him out. Whole room goes silent

Chief- Tell him goodbye for me

Chief leaves, everyone just keeps staring at him

Palmer- What the heck just happened?

Lasky- I don’t know, but I enjoyed the captain getting his butt kicked

But really though, why the heck would anyone, who just got proved wrong by Chief, and was just relieved of his duties as captain on the largest ship of humanity, be a head officer? Does anyone see something wrong here. Ultimate idiot being made a higher ranking official…

I love how he talks about Spartan-IVs not killing other Spartans and humans looks to Escalation and Initiation

DelRio … I will kill you …
When I make a promise I always keep …

> 2533274883849234;11:
> I love how he talks about Spartan-IVs not killing other Spartans and humans looks to Escalation and Initiation

Yep. Vladimir Scruggs says hello from beyond the grave, Del Rio.

> 2533274883849234;11:
> I love how he talks about Spartan-IVs not killing other Spartans and humans looks to Escalation and Initiation

Don’t forget New Blood!

Ugh, politics. Of course, I hate Senator Del Rio now. I wasn’t fond of his decisions in Halo 4, but I could at least see where his doubt would reasonably come from - he just didn’t need to take it so far as calling the Master Chief an “aging Spartan”, making it obvious that there was a bias there. It’s nice that this episode establishes a precedent - Del Rio is one of those officials who just thinks Spartan-IIs are cybernetic freaks. It’s a throwback to Major Silva from Halo: The Flood. Now Del Rio’s Halo 4 comments make sense.

I just hate his lying as a politician. Fans know better than anyone that Del Rio, as the captain of the UNSC Infinity, has seen plenty of rogue Spartan-IVs. There are rogue Spartan-IVs in almost every piece of fiction in which they appear - Spartan Crespo, Spartan Schein, Spartan Scruggs, and Isla Zane, just to name a few - and very few renegade Spartan-IIs during their now fourteen years of existing in the canon to boot. Senator Del Rio may have his -Yoink!- in a bunch that John-117 directly disobeyed his orders and went on to save humanity for the fourth consecutive time in a row, but that’s not a good reason to be a lying poop head about it. I’m just saying - I used to view Captain Del Rio simply as a flawed man of integrity who had the right intentions. After this episode, it is evident that he has no integrity and never had any integrity.

I really hope we get to rip his head off in Halo 5. I don’t care who we play as while doing it, although it would be more fitting for Chief to do it. Imagine Del Rio Yoinking! his pants while Blue Team gangs up on him.

Del Rio can hold a grudge, he’s not just after Chief but the whole Spartan 2 project…

> 2533274806352868;15:
> Ugh, politics. Of course, I hate Senator Del Rio now. I wasn’t fond of his decisions in Halo 4, but I could at least see where his doubt would reasonably come from - he just didn’t need to take it so far as calling the Master Chief an “aging Spartan”, making it obvious that there was a bias there. It’s nice that this episode establishes a precedent - Del Rio is one of those officials who just thinks Spartan-IIs are cybernetic freaks. It’s a throwback to Major Silva from Halo: The Flood. Now Del Rio’s Halo 4 comments make sense.
>
> I just hate his lying as a politician. Fans know better than anyone that Del Rio, as the captain of the UNSC Infinity, has seen plenty of rogue Spartan-IVs. There are rogue Spartan-IVs in almost every piece of fiction in which they appear - Spartan Crespo, Spartan Schein, Spartan Scruggs, and Isla Zane, just to name a few - and very few renegade Spartan-IIs during their now fourteen years of existing in the canon to boot. Senator Del Rio may have his -Yoink!- in a bunch that John-117 directly disobeyed his orders and went on to save humanity for the fourth consecutive time in a row, but that’s not a good reason to be a lying poop head about it. I’m just saying - I used to view Captain Del Rio simply as a flawed man of integrity who had the right intentions. After this episode, it is evident that he has no integrity and never had any integrity.

Question time: How the hell did he manage to swing a political career?!? The man was ousted from command of the Infinity, and probably in disgrace. How’d this end up happening? That man is anything but “fresh”.

> Question time: How the hell did he manage to swing a political career?!? The man was ousted from command of the Infinity, and probably in disgrace. How’d this end up happening? That man is anything but “fresh”.

Powerful people always land on their feet, man. We see it every day IRL and it’s perfectly plausible that he was relieved of his command and offered a cushy political position on Earth. It’s actually more realistic than him fading into obscurity, as sad as that may be.

> 2535428254162513;18:
> > 2533274806352868;15:
> > Ugh, politics. Of course, I hate Senator Del Rio now. I wasn’t fond of his decisions in Halo 4, but I could at least see where his doubt would reasonably come from - he just didn’t need to take it so far as calling the Master Chief an “aging Spartan”, making it obvious that there was a bias there. It’s nice that this episode establishes a precedent - Del Rio is one of those officials who just thinks Spartan-IIs are cybernetic freaks. It’s a throwback to Major Silva from Halo: The Flood. Now Del Rio’s Halo 4 comments make sense.
> >
> > I just hate his lying as a politician. Fans know better than anyone that Del Rio, as the captain of the UNSC Infinity, has seen plenty of rogue Spartan-IVs. There are rogue Spartan-IVs in almost every piece of fiction in which they appear - Spartan Crespo, Spartan Schein, Spartan Scruggs, and Isla Zane, just to name a few - and very few renegade Spartan-IIs during their now fourteen years of existing in the canon to boot. Senator Del Rio may have his -Yoink!- in a bunch that John-117 directly disobeyed his orders and went on to save humanity for the fourth consecutive time in a row, but that’s not a good reason to be a lying poop head about it. I’m just saying - I used to view Captain Del Rio simply as a flawed man of integrity who had the right intentions. After this episode, it is evident that he has no integrity and never had any integrity.
>
>
> Question time: How the hell did he manage to swing a political career?!? The man was ousted from command of the Infinity, and probably in disgrace. How’d this end up happening? That man is anything but “fresh”.

Senator Del Rio had a very solid-if-unspectacular military career prior to being ousted from the UNSC Infinity. The very fact that ONI picked him for that command position at all implies that he has some serious political clout in other courts.