Del Rio/Lasky

So I was listening to the sparkcast and they said the infinity was led by Lasky. I recal reading that the leader was named Captain Andrew Del Rio. Did they change it? Or did I misunderstand. Thankyou.

I seem to be caught by the same problem.
Any answer would be appreciated, guys. (:

I’m as buffudled as you. In the Halo 4 E3 trailer it even says Del Rio on his name tag.

Andrew Del Rio is the captain.

Lasky is likely another commanding officer, like a general or something.

Not much is known… hopefully we’ll see him in-game, and maybe even in those brief FUD Halo 4 time clips, like him listening to Cortana’s distress call.

I hope they are 2 separate characters, Del Rio is a much better name than Lasky

I guess Del Rio’s the Captain, and Tom will be a General or Commander.

Maybe Del Rio is the Ship’s captain but Thomas is the leader of the troops?

Hmm, I just thought, maybe Lasky is Del Rio’s son. They also said the camp in FUD is for kids of top end UNSC people. If you listen in the campaign demo at the end you here a man scream “father they’re everywhere!” he could also say “oh god” and my hearing is just bad.

> Hmm, I just thought, maybe Lasky is Del Rio’s son. They also said the camp in FUD is for kids of top end UNSC people. If you listen in the campaign demo at the end you here a man scream “father they’re everywhere!” he could also say “oh god” and my hearing is just bad.

It’s “Oh god” :wink:

I figured he would end up being a Spartan IV but his uniform didn’t appear to have any kind of Spartan insignia. He could still be their commander though.

I also remember from RTX , when they shows a tiny bit about Cinematic Spartan ops, they shows a clip of a younger man talking to soldiers, this guy was probably old Lasky. Thoughts?

In Primordium, there were multiple “Team Leaders” including Science, ONI etc.

Del Rio could be Captain, Lasky could be the “Oni” Team Leader or something.

I’m going to assume Del Rio is Captain (well, obviously) and Lasky is a Commander/leads his troops (as seen b the Spartan Ops debriefing).