Deja vu (aiming). How is this possible in 2016?

this was unacceptable in 2009, it’s surely unacceptable in 2016. I was one of if not the biggest voices to be heard and actually get it changed back then. I hope we as a gaming community can do it again. We spend to much money on these games to keep putting up with this bull crap. Check out the link below.

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-2-PS3/CONTROLS-Online-petition-for-game-control-improvement/m-p/108484/highlight/true#M42817

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-2-PS3/Can-someone-who-loves-the-aiming-controls-and-has-no-problem/m-p/131380/highlight/true#M61206

Are you from the future?

> 2533274801131688;1:
> this was unacceptable in 2009, it’s surely unacceptable in 2016.

Mcfly! Its 2016 already?!!! How is BTB? What day or month did they release BTB? Was it in December 2015 or December 2016?

> 2535411711152989;2:
> Are you from the future?

this game won’t hit most peoples hands until Christmas. That’s only a week before 2016. I’m not from the future, but I am a beast, and I will fight for fluid and responsive controls in all my games. :grin:

> 2533274801131688;4:
> > 2535411711152989;2:
> > Are you from the future?
>
>
> this game won’t hit most peoples hands until Christmas. That’s only a week before 2016. I’m not from the future, but I am a beast, and I will fight for fluid and responsive controls in all my games. :grin:

Key phrase, but other than the joke it matters not.

And good of you to fight for what you view as improved controls. Personally I didn’t have a problem with them.

Aside from you being from the future (sorry, couldn’t resist), you are completely correct about them needing to fix the aiming system. It is absolute garbage as it stands right now. I didn’t get to play the Halo 5 beta because of IRL issues, but I’ve heard it was basically perfect. I don’t understand how you can create perfection and then completely destroy it when it’s incredibly simple to keep that perfection. It speaks loudly about 343 in regards to their judgement.

What’s so bad about the aiming?

> 2533274878048272;6:
> Aside from you being from the future (sorry, couldn’t resist), you are completely correct about them needing to fix the aiming system. It is absolute garbage as it stands right now. I didn’t get to play the Halo 5 beta because of IRL issues, but I’ve heard it was basically perfect. I don’t understand how you can create perfection and then completely destroy it when it’s incredibly simple to keep that perfection. It speaks loudly about 343 in regards to their judgement.

the beta didn’t feel like anything special, but it didn’t make me feel like I was drunk aiming like I do now. We dons get this fixed. They gonna have to add more in depth adjustment options like socom had on ps2 or any PC game ever released that way it won’t affect those who get use to this weird acceleration\dead zone. I know its broken, and I refuse to adapt to broken mechanics. It has nothing to do with lack of aim assist either, cause socom 1 and 2 had none, and I wrecked people in that along with most shooters I spend time with. I’m not pro, but I can do a little work. :wink: